~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone with Bioanalysis tried analyzing the orobird bodies?

That's a really interesting idea. I, unfortunately, do not have Bioanalysis but it's something worth looking into.

I just looked again. On Canderous Ordo there was two Mysterious Eggs for sale. One for 1.3 million credits and one for 1.5 million credits. I didn't buy either because it seemed like a lot for a bird.

Yeah. The Mysterious Egg seems to have gone up a bit lately from the 150K-300K it was at. Have seen one at 1 million for a while on Corellian Run. Not sure what the rise in price is.

Added a Possible Upcoming Pets section. Feel free to discuss and if you have access to the Test Server, maybe take a look around!

However, I would just like to remind people that I do feel the Wonderous/Wondrous Egg aka Orochick mystery needs to be solved first as it has been confirmed to be out for a while and according to Customer Service, at least one person does have one... Unfortunately, all our leads pretty much end and we can't seem to get any confirmations on anything :(

Similarly, do keep your eyes opened and watch out for a Lobelode. With the Lobelisk and Lobelot now out along with all 3 Akk Dogs (and remember, all 6 were added at the same time), it seems likely the Lobelode may be somewhere or at least show up soon.

Added a Possible Upcoming Pets section. Feel free to discuss and if you have access to the Test Server, maybe take a look around!

You're welcone :p hahaha.

You and Dulfy are my favourite SWTOR people ... just saying. Thanks for maintaining the list!

You're welcone :p hahaha.

You and Dulfy are my favourite SWTOR people ... just saying. Thanks for maintaining the list!

Thank you again <3 :p I really need to find better sites for resources. I actually had been looking for that. I know Darth Hater is working on getting their database updated so I'm making sure to stalk there too in hopes for pictures. (now if they could just get information on where they are from...)

Aww T~T Thanks <3 You're welcome :D It is my pleasure <3

Okay, another update. I was alerted by a member of Cali Killed Nox that when you enter the cave that is under a bridge shortly before the area where the second boss fight is, a message pops up that says: “You feel a strange and chilling presence.”

I went and checked it out on 8-man HM and nothing, but when I went and checked it out on 16-man HM, the message popped up. It pops up every time you go in the cave (after exiting it of course). The cave is fairly nice looking as well (I remember seeing some friends head into it and thinking it was too nice to not do anything).

I do think there is a good chance it could be a pet (considering stuff from that data dump), however, it is possible it could be something else entirely. Regardless, I felt it would be good to mention. They did try going in with the Jerky Buff and nothing. Some ideas I thought of for now are trying to bring an Orobird Egg and/or go in with the Water Vaporator buff (Just to be clear: Go in with both and go in with just one of each).

Story mode (both 8-man and 16-man) still needs to be checked for the message.

I'll be looking up some things to see if I can find anymore information, but if anyone has any suggestions or feels like they could help (if you have a character on a Test Server), do post :)

Edited by Jenemi

sweet. thanks

You're welcome! Sorry that I forgot to specify XD I thought I did >>

Some updates on it:

They did try all going in the cave at once so everyone being in may mean nothing. (I say "may" as maybe everyone needs something, but I don't know if they'd actually go that far)

Having the Moisture/Water Buff from the Vaporators does nothing. Going in with an Orobird Egg and both the Egg and Buff still needs to be tried.

Fire at the beginning of the Operation does nothing besides kill you pretty fast.

They tried summoning a few different vanity pets--going to get full details on this :3

TfB is practically made inside a bunch of exhaustion zones making outside exploration hard. There is, of course, a chance it may involve an exhaustion zone in some way (Datacron on Ilum, Orobird Egg with Water Buff), but that will cost a lot of repairs to check in detail. There are quite a few enemies pretty much in exhaustion zone territory too which is a bit suspicious.