Server First Rewards?

Cloma

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not so much bothered that you leveled to 50 this fast, but rather your expecting a reward for doing it when it was stated from the beginning that there would be none, and once that was realized, you decided to make a post about it to get said recognition.

Just because you have the 20 hours a day to devote to playing, doesnt mean you should, but I digress, do whatever you want, no one will remember anyways (or even be able to prove it)

OP, how do you know you are your server first lvl 50 trooper?

It doesn't matter if he is server first.. That is irrelevent.. If he started on the 13th and someone else started on the 15th or later, him being server first is pointless.. Assuming he started on the 13th and hit 50 on the 18th, then it took him 5 days to get to 50.. If someone started on the 15th and hit 50 on the 19th, then it would have taken that person 4 days and he would have lost..

So as you can see this server first business is total BS.. Anyone who wants to claim a server first on this is simply desperate for attention.. :eek:

Edited by MajikMyst

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone know if they plan on adding in rewards for server first accomplishments? I was expecting at least a email or something. Well back to Ilum!

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's ok too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

I'm sure your Mommy will give you a cookie.

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's ok too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

Good job and grats

I've been debating on whether or not to highlight server firsts on my server's community pages (I run G+ and Twitter)....but then I saw this. Nah. Don't want to encourage the e-peen any more than needed.

I believe you have made a smart decision. I would like to think we're starting over fresh here, and heavily discouraging epeening like the OP's. It's uncalled for, and has no place in this new game market.

Bioware put years of hard work into this game, and we owe them to give it what it deserves. A caring, interested fan base. Not a bunch of snotty teenage brats who brag about who did what first, and link achievements in General Chat.

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone know if they plan on adding in rewards for server first accomplishments? I was expecting at least a email or something. Well back to Ilum!

Yes!

Your reward is..... BOREDOM! ;)