Imperial agent armor...

Draccman

So I got to level 50, and guess what... I am wearing a piece of armor (blue pvp chest) and it is a RESKIN of the lvl 20 armor. Honestly I havent even seen a piece of armor that looks atleast somewhat cool. Bounty hunters, sith warriors and inquisitors all have this iconic armor and imperial agents are left with this minimalistic armor that makes us all look like we are level 10. When I hit 50 I was wearing a chestpiece that was a reskin of some armor i actually did have at level 10.

Its just depressing to have a character that looks no different than everyone else even though he is level 50.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tbh what did you expect? We wear medium armor and most of our fellow Agents go around in office attire.

That's the main problem.

Not every npc sith has the same armor, not every trooper has the same armor, not every sith warrior has the same armor, yet for some reason, every single imperial agent (npc) wears the same (with minor exceptions).

I think we need more skins too.

Just look at the avatar selection of this same site. Tons of warrior, bh, trooper, jedi, inquisitor, even droids avatars. Less than 5 IA avatars.

Edited by GengisKahn

Hmmm, don't know what you mean.

i just hit nar shadda yesterday and after buing a mount i had a bit of money left over so i decided to hit up the specialty vendor (next to the commendations guy), and i found one of the prettiest armor models so far;

it's a grey balistic vest with some asymetric shoulderpads and a small atenna array on the back, all very sleek and techy looking, and it's orange so i'll just keep modding it up to 50. =)

and i still have a orange visor from balmorra that fits the color scheme of the armor,yay.

though when it comes to pants i tend to agree, they all look like recolored trackpants wit a holster for our magic cutscene blaster.

oh, honestly when it comes to the force using classes, i think alle the inquisitors for example look the same, dark/black robe with a hood, "bohooooo i'ma evil, feeeeeear meeeee!" gets old after you've seen your 15th inquisitor looking like the grim reaper. and the warriors all look like darth vader with these respirator masks, no thanks i'll take my tech armor. :)

I picked up the chest from the Mandalore flashpoint, the one in the IA Avatar sig with a shoulder plate on oneside. It has a hood but the hood is pushed back, couldn't find a way to get it to come up.

I don't like our head and leg armor. Not a huge fan of the LaForge visor look.

The 50 PVP Scorp armor is cool though

currently wearing a longcoat from Black Talon, a Visor from Dantooine, Rifle i got as end reward for act 1, can't remember where rest arecoming from, and i look nothing like a janitor or a military officer.

you just need to go out and find the more awesome gear, and save any orange items you find.

So, I desperately want to have the hooded armor like in the progression video......Any leads?

That most likely is some high end lvl 50 raid gear :( Because i too have been looking for that hooded trenchcoat look for my sniper but after 30 levels have yet to find that chest armor model anywhere.

If anyone does come across it, please share the location/vendor/instance boss that has it

I'm reading this for research for my friend who wants to play IA. But I'm just gonna let you guys know, that as a BH when I was leveling I had a plastic looking chestpiece with a jetpack that looked like a 6v battery, and an EXTREMELY phallic helmet with golden pimp boots to help me out. I looked like a cosplay megaman leading the rainbow parade. I would have KILLED (well im a bounty hunter) for a janitor's suit.

I'm reading this for research for my friend who wants to play IA. But I'm just gonna let you guys know, that as a BH when I was leveling I had a plastic looking chestpiece with a jetpack that looked like a 6v battery, and an EXTREMELY phallic helmet with golden pimp boots to help me out. I looked like a cosplay megaman leading the rainbow parade. I would have KILLED (well im a bounty hunter) for a janitor's suit.

That had me loling.

Wish you took a screenie! lol.

/Agree

I was about to make a new topic on this subject I also do not much like the guns. I am only 22 but the 'cool' sniper rifles are just ones with extremely long barrels. My current rifle is about 2 inches off the floor when i am running around with it sheathed. I love my sniper but it's just not cool enough :(