New Level Cap: What is your wishlist?

Sartanis

Most of us have seen the E3 video, and what caught my attention the most was the new level cap and incoming new abilities. As it stands now, I am getting a bit bored with my abilities as a Sorcerer, so some new abilities sound incredibly useful.

My question to my fellow inquisitors is this: What abilities would you want to be implemented later in the year? What is your wishlist for oncoming expansions?

Edited by Sartanis

• 2 weeks later...
For them NOT to raise the level cap and instead use outside the box thinking to increase player utility and abilities. But no - that would obviously be too awesome.

Thank you, someone else with common sense. Level caps for the most part just cause imbalance and annoyed pvp'ers that have to grind more levels making their current pvp gear useless. Why not do everything you are going to do but DON'T increase level cap? This is typical mmo ********, you guys are following the exact path of blizzard with WoW. Why bother even playing your game if you are just going to create another WoW, we have that already. Create something no one else has done!

I would like a new healing companion, human female, that can be light or dark, body type 1.

I would like an offensive ability that increases in damage by my absorb rating

I would like an ability that shields elemental damage

I would like to see more passive survivability to the dps tree's

yes a damage immunity with a cd rather than just altering shield would be a good addition, vital for our pvp future really.

A choke please, i feel were one cc short.

Increased dps, or maybe something a little more on the burst side.

A New ability eh?

I'd think of something that both the Inq and Counsular could use...

Something along the lines of a range boost, would be the first - bringing them in line with Snipers, gunslingers too I guess. Where-as the Assassin and Shadow would gain 2-4 meters allowing them to mid-range tank effectively.

Something only a master force-user would use... lightsabers, that follow you around. Dealing 1 basic hit for anyone within 5m of the user every 3sec. Consider it a toggle-pet skill.

Assassin's and Shadows who are tank specced, not only enjoy a double-bladed lightsaber, but would get to opt for a defence based toggle skill instead, which raises ranged defences up by a %; along with a slower base attack than the standard one.

Not looking forward to a higher level cap. Does anyone actually? Or do

They just say they do to fit in?

I'll have to level up my 50s and it will add too much to my load, and I got too much

To do already with damn legacy

Btw what happens to our darth titles?

Not looking forward to a higher level cap. Does anyone actually? Or do

They just say they do to fit in?

I'll have to level up my 50s and it will add too much to my load, and I got too much

To do already with damn legacy

Btw what happens to our darth titles?

We reached Darth, we would remain Darth. As it does with any other title, like lord.

They will only increase the level cap and add all that stuff in an expansion, so I doubt it will be out sooner then november-december. Looking at most MMO's tradition, first expansion usually comes around 1 year after launch.

So there is still plenty of time to enjoy your 50s.

A continuation of the storyline, I feel i am not done corrupitng a certain individual on my ship.

If that person will not change there ways, i know a certain person stuck in a box that would love a new young body to live in, and that person could probally heal.....

crappy hot on global i can spam while i run away form sentinels

>Sorc

A heal over time would be very nice, especially when kiting melee for your life.

Also, some other defensive ability or utility. Such as armour increase, or a small damage decrease for x seconds.