Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I look at this anouncemt and take it at face value. This is pr stunt to stim th bleeding subscriptions. Where is the info about server transfers, were is the info about mega servers. Nice to see this is comming our way before next year this time.

However it does nothing to fix the current problems we have with the game.

Congratz bioware your finally learning to give a little of what the fans want from you!!!!!!!!!!..............anyways character transfer should of been out when the game first lunched and you better get rid of 100 servers we have 219 servers so far so get rid of some learn from your unreasonable mistakes!!!!.....but good job on figuring out how to come up with update 1.3................... what did you guys do fire the dumb dumb who was the producer of the game and hire a new one if so GREAT JOB!! BY THE WAY IM A NOOB WHOS BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETA!!!!!!! Edited by skyknightandy

I don't post much, i'm usually playing the game but this latest video really has me worried...

Talking about a new level cap when NM mode for Denova hasn't even been released yet? Really? Let's hope the loot for the new operation is actually an improvement over Rakata (in class primary stats instead of just endurance!)

Not sure I like the look of the giant warp centepede boss fight with everyone spread out on platforms... Doesn't look very Star Wars too me...

Space Combat looks lack lustre... Same flavour just with some graphical sprinkles added.. C'mon Bioware. You know damn well that changing space combat to something like what Jump to lightspeed was would have players coming back in droves!

More importantly, PLEASE hurry up with server transfers/merges. I had more fun levelling a new character to 10 on a "standard" population server during the extended maintenance period last week than i've had in the game in ages. 50+ people on Ord Mantell alone.... lucky if you see half that in the fleet these days

EDIT TO SAY : Makeb!?! WTH? I've never heard of this planet? What's wrong with Dantooine, Yavin, Geonosis, Naboo, etc. You know, planets that your every day SW fan will have heard of, and will want to visit? I have to admit, i'm not a big reader of the SW EU, but even googling MAKEB only produces links to Bagels and Bagel shops... Ahhhh now I know where you got the name from.....! ;)

i agree with the fact that they need to come up with these planets below and make more like SWG it was a great game just graphics SUCKED BALLS...LOL IM A NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!

That would be VERY awesome!!!

I'm a fan of them, and so is the g/f :D

100% agreed there. Story (and VO) is what kept me attached to the game. It's what got the g/f to try the game and stick with it (her first MMO ever), and it'll be what gets her brother hooked as well. It's the reason why I level alts, which keeps me from being bored at level 50 for months on end. The story is the best part and I hope to see much much more done with it :D

I agree with you dude they need to do these thing WHAT IS WRONG WITH TAKING SPACE COMBAT FROM SWG ITS LIKE COPY AND PASTE BIOWARE!!!!!

actually a bit dissapointed. mostly seeing alot of a wow clone. I know suggestions posted in places like this don't get used, but they will be read.

Make the worlds OPEN. have only sith/ jedi, trooper/ agent as republic, or empire. the others nuetral, that can chose a side through gameplay. a smugler will work for cash who cares who is hiring. and alot of the tatooine area is also agent and bounty hunter. Hunters will also take bountys from anyone. this is not the starwars universe, its just cleverly skinned like it. you want the fan base back, open it up, make other factions able to explore other faction cities, and only get stopped if they are many, or attack. its not that hard. add quest chains that DO SOMeTHING. I want a choice to affect my quests later on, or open somthing up later on. like failed, fallen jedi, sith that don't want to be evil. players need to have that I swapped factions choice. make factions have xp, the more you work for them the more they like you. when you do certain missions it locks other faction chains.

agents, or spys. c'mon i wanna infultrait the republic hang out with rebels, then betray them to the empire that would kick ***!. make quests that rely on actual tactics instead of fight fight fight., people leave to play farmville, it has more stratigic value.

Please take this as constructive criticism. build from it. I love Starwars. Don't hold back, open up spacefighting for multiplayer. c'mon barge vs barge, chase down the smugglar for the bounty on his(real players) head.

also, you make the pvp "games" all "equal" make pvp outside of those minigames, the same equality. a level 10 will never solo a lvl 50, but 10 level 10's should be able to. its about the underdog fighting for his right to kill those ten rats (hats off to the guys @ kill 10 rats) seriously.

Thank You.

ps, yes i have made my own light sabre. at tcss. and btw its orange-red.(immadork):rak_04:

I wish there were more details about server transfers...it's all we really need right now.

Personally they should come up with server transfers today right now if they really wanted to but the swtor producer is high he got no idea how to produce a game he is how ever producing alot of unsubscribers he got the touch for that

Edited by skyknightandy

Yeah, killing more mobs to be able to kill more mobs. Fun for the very 1st time if party will wait while you do read quests :)

Any chance to get related activities like old LA2 had? Killing mobs to get gear to have pvp sieges to get income to buy better armor etc....

I Love the teaser video, but my sub runs out in 45 days. I hope server xfer show up before it comes out otherwise i am not dishing out more cash. I already have 15$ wasted this month. I can't PVP or do Ops because of low server. and no i am not switching servers to accomodate BW. Make me want to play please BW again awesome video let us know more.

Some people don't seem to understand the purpose of E3. It's a video game trade show. It's not a customer support Q&A. Expecting a discussion of the nuances of the upcoming server transfers at E3 is not realistic at all. Also, they are going to tease upcoming features that haven't been released before. BW isn't going to show up at E3 and play a video about features they've already announced. In addition, they clearly said the stuff in the video is coming in the next year. Nobody said this stuff was taking a priority over server transfers and a lot of this stuff may not even be in update 1.3 because they gave themselves a 12 month window.

Everything announced looks good to me. I'm not a big fan of the Cathars, never really liked playing Juhani in KOTOR, but I see any new playable species as a positive. Plus, doesn't mean there won't be another species released at the same time or soon thereafter.

They have to add more end-game content and eventually raise the level cap. People can only keep running the same stuff over and over at end-game so many times. So that's pretty standard stuff for a MMO, not sure why anyone would complain about more content, levels and powers being added.

They obviously need to make improvements to PVP and they are trying to...but don't know why anyone would expect some major announcement about details on this stuff at E3. They are just going to highlight new features there and not get into the nuts and bolts of fixing existing systems, content, structure, etc.

Don't know the lore, but when I came across a Cathar or whatever they're called in game, I remember thinking it was one of the lamest species I've ever seen. I thought, "at least they won't add that crap." Yippee. I can't believe people are excited about that. It's pretty retarded. I would've gladly taken any other species.

Ah well, the rest looks cool I guess. New warzone, at least. That'll be awesome for the hundred or so of us still playing when it comes out. Personally, I'm more worried about the time between then and now, and the ever shrinking population. I just hit 50 on my reroll on Fatman. For those who've refused to reroll, I can't fathom how you're still playing at all.

- No point in adding new playable species when there are only 8 slots for them. Also would have preferred Nautolan over Cathar.

- Raising the level cap this early definitely sounds like a bad idea, but continuation of the class stories sounds good.

- New op yay.

- Don't PvP or do space missions, so can't comment.

When I saw that video about the raised level cap,I thought for a moment that this was a new expansion or something,but then I'd figured that's too soon. Still I didn't expect to see the increased level cap this quickly though. O_o

Also as someone who has a Sith Assassin toon,I'm kinda excited to try out that new combat ability that was in that video for a few seconds.

totally stoked about cathar species that is freaking awesome i have loved Aric Jorgan from the rip and cant wait to make his brother cousin sister what have you!!

new warzone YES!!!!! and all this year man i am so glad i have my sub coming out of my account this game is gonna be great.

do not allow f2p 1-15 dont do it, its not worth it. Server mergers AND xfers will be the key to helping population issues.

ps xfers first than within 2 weeks do the mergers it will be better for everyone!!

3 things:

First: Declaration: I was waiting for that HK-51 ever since i saw it on Torhead. Appreciation: thanks for delivering it soon. Pondering: hope it helps closing Revan's story, since he disappeared into a flash of force and given the emperor here and on RoTJ he may not be dead. Description: I am going to be Awesomely Snarky. Happily: Hooray!

Second: being able to use social gear as if it was actual gear was teh second best thing i saw there (behind Hk-51 obviously), Going around whooping arses as a Sand people, ON HOTH, that would be awesome, and it gives a cool ideia for a "sand people raised" character background in RP. Opinion: It would just be a Meatbag wearing a diferent species of Meatbag clothing. Pondering: Though, since said Meatbag could one day become my master i should be silent.

Third: what no one realizes about the cathar is that it has potential: Cathar female + Slave Leia outfit(wich would now be able to be used at all times) = PERVS SUBSCRIBING TO THE GAME CUZ OF CATGIRL PURRN!! more money for BioWare, nice move BW, nice move. Questioning: Master, can I consider these...Catgirls...Meatbags as well?

Interjection: End of the Post, Meatbags.

Don't do OPs

Don't do Warzones

Don't like Space as it currently is.

Don't PvP

A new companion isn't that exciting to me, especially since I still have 5 other classes to play, each of which has a companion I know nothing about, and is essentially new to me.

New Planet with missions...cool.

...so it's kinda underwhelming for me.

What I'd like to see: The new secret space system, more companion quests (full quests, not just talking to them in the mess hall), more story (Chpt 4).