Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

I think it looks great and all and I really hate to be one of those guys....but, I truly think it is too early for a level increase. Right now the biggest complaint is lack of end game content, so now you will create another tier that will in all likelyhood have less endgame content than we currently have. So after the mad dash to 55 or 60, what then. within days after release half the population will be maxed and have only what one heroic and one operation to grind through. I'm very scared.

Yep I see no point in a level cap increase.

It's lipstick on a pig.

Content is always welcome, and it looks cool and everything, but the game has serious population problems that need urgent attention yesterday. Also nonsense like "vibrant community" (spoken by the presenter at E3) is an insult to the people who are struggling on dead servers.

A level cap raise after 10 months is ludicrous. You're only going to alienate players who have already ground for their present gear. They weren't looking for more grind, they were looking for meaningful endgame to show their gear off in.

Cathars as a playable race is also a joke - cat heads on more standard 1-4 humanoid bodies? What rubbish.

The space game needs a complete overhaul so it's multiplayer, another mission type is nice but does nothing to actually improve the quality of the space content.

Frankly, this announcement, or rather, the hubris with which it was presented, disgusts me. I used to be a fan of BW, but ever since DA2 and ME2 the name "BioWare" has been sinking fast in my estimation - and if I'm not mistaken, in the estimation of many other gamers.

I won't be renewing my sub at the end of the current month.

Speak the word!!!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new stuff looks great, however lets get the light server issues fixed and allow us to do all the wonderful operations, flashpoints and PVP grinding that we CAN"T DO because there isn't enough people online. Give us some time to get our feet wet with the current stuff before you pop us with a level cap and new high end stuff. :sy_bountyhunter:

The new stuff looks great, however lets get the light server issues fixed and allow us to do all the wonderful operations, flashpoints and PVP grinding that we CAN"T DO because there isn't enough people online. Give us some time to get our feet wet with the current stuff before you pop us with a level cap and new high end stuff. :sy_bountyhunter:

This new content is slated as coming this year compared to much of the earlier announced stuff that already has a tentative timeline ( 1.3 ) ie larger servers and ranked warzone. Its a valid concern for "dead" servers but once the populations issues are fixed you guys should get ample opportunity to experience the existing content with a decent population. Its worth noting that existing tier for Explosive Conflict was cleared really fast and even players on "light " servers have complete warhero / partial so should not be too bad for those catching up.

Look's like I won't be canceling sub but its CRUCIAL Bioware don't screw up Ranked and fixing population for all servers or this video will irrelevant.

Edited by Stovokor

Yea its looks good and I like the coming stuff in the game, because I like the game a lot!

But was it this we wanted? I think it had been better if dates for patch 1.3 with server transfer and ranked battlegrounds would be presented on E3 with some new content that will come in the future!

There are more urgent issues to fix the stuff that makes people leave and not many bother to clap there hands when BIOWARE come up on the podium for presenting SWTOR on EA press conference and not a sound when the movie was over.

I recently re-activated my sub a few days ago.. and invited a friend to play 7-day Trial with me and it has been a blast for the both of us!

And now new content! i am excited.

I hope they will include this server transfer thing for sure.. Because the only thing i can complain about is that my server is getting.. empty

I always love the BW "future content" videos they always looks so cool. Although I would have liked a bit more of an idea of a time frame, we haven't even had 1.3 yet. Is all the stuff shown coming in on 1.4 or some point within the next 12 months.

That Jedi Knight armor at .37 ACTUALLY looks good!! Heck even the shoulders are symmetrical!!!! I hope there's more because I absolutely HATE the new black hole and War Hero armor sets (for the knight class)

I hope this is being provided for "free" (not that I think $15/month is free) and isn't planned as paid DLC. If it isn't included as part of our paid subscriptions I think the backlash will bury the game. The only thing that makes me even wonder about this is the increased level cap - I don't actually think it will be paid DLC.

I really hope the quests on the new planet have evolved from the boring kill/collect quests we're used to, but these reservations aside I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

Pandas are exactly the reason why i am playing this and not wow. Bioware really need to rethink what they are doing. Why put in a stupid species that only a small margin of crazy cat lovers like. I didnt like juuani and i hate jorgan (feel like i have an annoying pet cat following me around tha is about to roll over and start purring).

People will leave games nowadays for the smallest and silliest of reaons such as the implimentation of stupid species when we wanted something more epic. I am not saying im leaving but i am just terribilly disappointed.

cathar arnt exactally the pandas of of wow they have been in SW for a long time (before KOTOR) now jawas ewoks or gungans hell even playable wookies that would have been stupid.

however i was expecting more species other than just cathar i mean they have torguta in the game allready why not them?

Do you guys not understand COMING MONTHS its not going to be next month or the month after that we probably wont see this until the 4th quarter of this year.1.3 ranked warzones,server transfers,group finder what other features do you want to have??

Some people don't seem to understand the purpose of E3. It's a video game trade show. It's not a customer support Q&A. Expecting a discussion of the nuances of the upcoming server transfers at E3 is not realistic at all. Also, they are going to tease upcoming features that haven't been released before. BW isn't going to show up at E3 and play a video about features they've already announced. In addition, they clearly said the stuff in the video is coming in the next year. Nobody said this stuff was taking a priority over server transfers and a lot of this stuff may not even be in update 1.3 because they gave themselves a 12 month window.

Thank the universe there's someone here who isn't stupid like 90% of the whines here. Keep it up.

Enough, Just give me Server Transfers and the option to take 8 players into a warzone instead of 4, all things that should of been done at the launch of this game, maybe then people would keep playing, and they wouldn't have to coax people into playing by offering free levels, GEEZ

Except for HK, new planet it is all a crap...

Seriously, BW, do you really think this would be the best thing you can do for the rnext 6 months? And how does this all solves high-end content problems?

looks nice.

hope they raise the level cap by more than 10 or even 20...

i was thinking maybe raise it to 80 or even 100, seeing as levels in swtor go by a lot faster than in other mmo's. they could give us much higher caps, thus creating much more customisation potential.