123 US Servers: 1 heavy, 2 standard, 120 light...

NilanVoid

I see this every day regardless of time. Low population per server is killing this game.

Bioware, here's the first thing you should be doing:

Take the number of light servers and cut them in half: 120 / 2 = 60 standard servers.

Thus take 2 servers and merge them together to get a more balanced standard population.

After merging servers WZ queues start popping again resulting in a happier community!

Then implement XServer and Ranked.

/signed

A currently sub'd community member

/signed

Either you are very lucky, to not meet the teams of operatives that cause ppl to unsub by chain stunning them.

OR

You are an operative yourself............tan tan taaaaan

Edited by Dmasterr

I see this every day regardless of time. Low population per server is killing this game.

Take the number of light servers and cut them in half: 120 / 2 = 60 standard servers.

Thus take 2 servers and merge them together to get a more balanced standard population.

After merging servers WZ queues start popping again resulting in a happier community!

/signed

I agree 100%

Either you are very lucky, to not meet the teams of operatives that cause ppl to unsub by chain stunning them.

OR

The operatives need to have there stuns removed period. They are far to Over Powered

The operatives need to have there stuns removed period. They are far to Over Powered

Indeed flashbang's duration is way too long, powertech carbonize is only 2.5 seconds and sorc's backlash is only 3 seconds. I dunno why devs has left flashbang alone, it's understandable that it be 8 seconds for snipers but if it was shortened down to 3 seconds then snipers can extend the duration via talent.

I picked my srver because it was heavy, now its dead....If i rerolled on another server i bet it would die too, so i wont kill your server and stay on mine all by myself (literally at some times). dont have the time too start over, hopefully they merge soon or ill lose interest and who knows whatll happen then but it wont be good ill tell you that!

OR

The joke is getting old, give it a rest already.

Indeed flashbang's duration is way too long, powertech carbonize is only 2.5 seconds and sorc's backlash is only 3 seconds. I dunno why devs has left flashbang alone, it's understandable that it be 8 seconds for snipers but if it was shortened down to 3 seconds then snipers can extend the duration via talent.

it breaks on damage come on now, in a pug some igit will break it for you

merging servers wont help problem is the game world is static and there aint much to do other then pvp 4 maps and do fp and ops all day after doing that for a month at lvl 50 most people get bored im a hard core fan and i know im bored lifeless planets no night and day cycles and lvling alts is theri answer lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha plz i wish they had a fix for this game but after defending it and now being in the same boat swtor is a one player game that tried to be an mmo and now its going down hill and i love the game people are moving on to other games im not but when elder skrools comes out ill probly never pay for this game again T_T and lotr has way better feel to the open world then this game does and its 5 years old why they miss out on small stuff like this

/signed

sounds like BW need to merge some servers to keep people playing cause play on an lowpop aint fun,

i started allover myself 2month ago from a "dead" server, and now its way more fun when u get to

impfleet and theres 150-250ppl there.

Dead, A, Flogging, Horse, Are and You...

Rearrange the above to form a commonly used phrase, excluding 'and'.

Let us face it, if it wasn't Star Wars and (LOL) the creator of KoTOR 1/2 noone would still be playing this game. It is mediocre at best. They lack the resources/ability/foresight/leadership to do what needs to be done. Mergers/Transfers should be in already, instead of some ****** legacy system that noone cares about, they should have made world PvP a viable and interesting alternative to the monotonous "hey guise lets pvpeee... click da box!"

It is clear they are simply rolling out planned content as if the game wasn't tanking. Couple that with THE most vague feedback system in the history of MMO development...

I like this game, I hope it succeeds. I am just glad I don't get to play most of the time, or else boredom would have had me quit long since.

Divide them by two? Cut the 120 servers down to 30. 40 if they're confident that 1.3 will create a surge in subscriptions and playtime.

1.3 group finder patch will not increase subs. However, depending on the timing of the release XServer and Ranked ( the ONLY things that will bring players back ) they don't want to repeat the issues of full servers at launch where returning players can't even log on.

Bioware needs to stop the bleeding now without creating additional issues.

/signed

/signed

1.3 group finder patch will not increase subs. However, depending on the timing of the release XServer and Ranked ( the ONLY things that will bring players back ) they don't want to repeat the issues of full servers at launch where returning players can't even log on.

Bioware needs to stop the bleeding now without creating additional issues.

Servers currently have double the capacity they did at launch. Unless they're expecting to suddenly surge back to 2M subs, 30-40 US servers is more than plenty.

OR

I don't know if its because i just woke up or because im sicker than a dog today......but I found this hilarious. You deserve a large, cold beer. :)

There is a point where you have crossed the point of no return regarding the number of subs lost. At this rate, even with new content, most people are looking forward to new games coming out. Considering that the majority of the foundation already laid for this game is mediocre, especially considering they should've learned from the YEARS of other games' existence, most will move on to the newer games and not really return.

I did not pick Fatman to play on, but I did pick another fairly heavy pop server and I honestly think it is also getting less and less populated week by week.

Why force us into some idiotic romance with some computer generated sidekick? Did they honestly think the majority of people would "want" this option? No, the majority of people don't want to be forced into this. Just another example of their tunnel vision that along with everything else, totally missed the mark on this game.

I'm on a PvP server that started out life full. There were long queues in the beginning.

Yesterday I logged on for guild night. At one point there were 22 people on the fleet and 11 of them were from my guild.