Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my server is already on the "dead" list. but i noticed that since the release of diablo and other problems like PvP not working we lost about 40% of the people that where still left.

I could start on a populated server, but i dont want to start all over again..

my server is already on the "dead" list. but i noticed that since the release of diablo and other problems like PvP not working we lost about 40% of the people that where still left.

I could start on a populated server, but i dont want to start all over again..

Yeah, I checked population on Kinrath Spider since D3 hit, and instead of being 200-225 people total on the Imperial side each night in primetime, it's now 200-225 people TOTAL (both sides combined).

Of course, I too am enjoying D3 :D

I agree. I rerolled on The Fatman, my sage is now 35. I've lost all interest in hitting 50. Uninstalled this morning, still have 40+ days of subscription left.

Exact same feeling. Tried to reroll, but all the quests are the same but the main ones, that is is soo hard to grind another character.

I think even Fatman is starting to feel the population loss. I haven't seen a weeknight queue in over a week and last weekend's peak queue was just ten minutes. A far cry from the 15 minute weeknights and 1 hour weekends peak queues. D3 taking players away is real, I haven't seen fleet break 200 during peak since Monday.

I hope I'm wrong tho, if Fatman dies that would truly mean this game is dead.

Bioware we are pleading to you, Please put more work into getting successful server merges ready, even on what was once called the second most populated sever went from on average 150 to 300 people on fleet to less than 50 because of oceanic servers opening up.

We need merges, as soon as humanly possible.

We also need fresh original content mhmswoopracingpvp&pvemhm

Edited by Daethorz

I think even Fatman is starting to feel the population loss. I haven't seen a weeknight queue in over a week and last weekend's peak queue was just ten minutes. A far cry from the 15 minute weeknights and 1 hour weekends peak queues. D3 taking players away is real, I haven't seen fleet break 200 during peak since Monday.

The Fatman has been losing steam, although not at the rate as most servers.

Dude, Imperial fleet was like 256 last night...

12 Servers Standard (None above Standard) out of 213.

And since we know servers switch from Light to Standard at around 350 players total..

I think there is no longer anything anyone can say. This game is dying.

Honestly, I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Did Warhammer even die this fast?

And since we know servers switch from Light to Standard at around 350 players total..

Honestly, I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Did Warhammer even die this fast?

It truly makes me sad thinking about it. I was hoping to play this game for years to come with friends, but when servers started to die and there was no one to play with, it felt depressing.

Warhammer died much faster. I am sure if SWTOR was a fantasy MMO it would have died just as fast. After all SWTOR is by the same devs that made Warhammer. (Bioware Mythic)

But its true, game is dying and these biodrones need to come to terms with that rather than saying "game is fine", "give it time", "happened to wow"

Warhammer died much faster. I am sure if SWTOR was a fantasy MMO it would have died just as fast. After all SWTOR is by the same devs that made Warhammer. (Bioware Mythic)

Much faster? Yikes. This game has been out, what? 5 Months? And it's already free-falling.

But as you said, what did EA expect? They took a team with a massive failure under their belt (Mythic) and they gave them their flagship MMORPG. Not even the writers of Bioware who were entrusted to add story could save it. I mean, the stories themselves feel stretched thin because of the MMORPG aspects Mythic did.

But its true, game is dying and these biodrones need to come to terms with that rather than saying "game is fine", "give it time", "happened to wow"

I think most have. I noticed a few who kept up the charade, but honestly, the main ones have already been exposed as Bioware employees. I won't mention names until they pop up, but given that they have a vested interest in the game, I can't blame them for holding on-to hope.

I am seeing a steady drop of population on the imperial fleet over the last month. Went from around 100 prime time and as of last weekend never went above 50. I know others are worse but at this rate we will be dead in a few more weeks as more and more people are just so frustrated with queue times and finding groups.

General chat is flooded daily with "this server is dead" and "D3 is out F**k this game and GL" etc etc.

I waited years for this game to come out and its sad because at this rate it wont make it a year being live.

I waited years for this game to come out and its sad because at this rate it wont make it a year being live.

I dont see the game being dead completely but having this P2P system will not help Bioware/EA recover the costs.

The only way i see this game living on is if they go F2P. A F2P system DC universe used, where you get basic limited features to play for free and full features if you paid monthly and also throw in a cash shop but not Pay to win type but more like the one GW2 has which mainly is cosmetic items.

Just logged on my alt (Rep side, Trayus Academy). It's 19:30, prime time, and the numers are - 2 people on fleet, 26 on the entire server. Relogged on main (same server, Imp side) - 11 people on fleet, 46 total. Sooo... 25 + 45 = 70 people on the entire server overall at prime time? No thank you.

I guess the game rapidly runs to the point when the only option is 'that one' server (Tomb for EU players, Fatman for US). Which is kinda sad.

I dont see the game being dead completely but having this P2P system will not help Bioware/EA recover the costs.

The only way i see this game living on is if they go F2P. A F2P system DC universe used, where you get basic limited features to play for free and full features if you paid monthly and also throw in a cash shop but not Pay to win type but more like the one GW2 has which mainly is cosmetic items.

Yes, the game will likely be Free 2 Play during December next year in time for the 2.0 Patch.

The problem is EA and micotransactions. That company is all about bleeding it's customer base dry (First day DLC of a major Character, etc.) so I'm not sure it's a good thing.

Add in the revenue Lucas Arts takes, and well.. It could turn into a disaster.

Actually, despite being buggy as hell and having huge problems in ORvR, it took Warhammer longer to get to this stage. I know i played it for a full year before quitting for another game, then got bored with said game and returned for another 6 months. I had a blast in Warhammer, despite all the flaws, mainly because as soon as servers started to bleed they didn't waste time "merging" servers (aka closing low pop servers and transfering pop to more populated ones).

Bloodworthy EU - Republic side.

Friday, peak hours.

89 players on the entire Republic side playing.

10 people on fleet.

NO THIS GAME ISN'T DEAD. NO THIS GAME ISN'T IN DECLINE LOOK I GOT STATISTICS. NO I WONT SHOW YOU BUT BE CERTAIN THAT OUR SUBS AREN'T IN DECLINE EITHER!

Edited by Samvan

They don't want to be like SOE, if I were them, they should just start letting us know the progress of the transfers, People are moving to D3 or Tera or GW2 its getting late now, D3 is having issues with their game right now, swtor has some time, but bioware better do something good quick.

What issues is D3 having, some of my officers and guild members (other mmo) are playing it and I've heard zero grumblings about D3 on our guild vent.

So what are these issues.

Bloodworthy EU - Republic side

89 players on the entire Republic side playing.

10 people on fleet.

NO THIS GAME ISN'T DEAD. NO THIS GAME ISN'T IN DECLINE LOOK I GOT STATISTICS. NO I WONT SHOW YOU BUT BE CERTAIN THAT OUR SUBS AREN'T IN DECLINE EITHER!

OMG Roflmao, in before locked thread and quoted posters forum suspension, Roflmao.

Edited by Unkknownsith

I'm gonna up the ante: on my server 5 people on imperial fleet. 47 people on entire server imperial side.

Ofcourse the game isn't dead, people just log on at different times, not most people log on at prime time. There's this magical hour when all these supposed people log on to play the game. I just haven't found it yet.