1 Million Damage

Commissar_Omega

And yet only 10 kills.

3 heal team versus 5 heal team. OP's team had less DPS but was impossible to kill and simply outburned the other side. Looks like other side never nailed down focus fire or timed their bursts properly, although the exact synchronization needed for this eludes me.

5 heals, 2 dps, 1 tank.

Kills: 10, Death: 0 (whole team with 0 death)

Yes this is thread worthy, especialy for people crying about current TTK and healers underpowered state (to all of this "there is no reason to be healer in WZ" threads).

As you may see 1 good dps is enough for WZ. Well, in high-rated WZ teams there is probaly will be 0 dps, since all current WZs has nothing to do with killing people, only guarding, taking and interrupting objectives :(

Edited by Wikar

3 heal team versus 5 heal team. OP's team had less DPS but was impossible to kill and simply outburned the other side. Looks like other side never nailed down focus fire or timed their bursts properly, although the exact synchronization needed for this eludes me.

What do you mean outburned. It's a 0-0 tie, I don't know how it chose one side over the other. Maybe from the damage number.

But that's the problem with Madness spec, exactly how are you going to burst? Maybe if everyone lays down a Deathmark with recklessness and the adrenals at the very same time...they can kill someone. Which they probably did 10 times.

Goes to show you how worthless high damage numbers can be. None of the top premades post high numbers like this, but they do win instead.

5 heals, 2 dps, 1 tank.

Kills: 10, Death: 0 (whole team with 0 death)

Yes this is thread worthy, especialy for people crying about current TTK and healers underpowered state (to all of this "there is no reason to be healer in WZ" threads).

As you may see 1 good dps is enough for WZ. Well, in high-rated WZ teams there is probaly will be 0 dps, since all current WZs has nothing to do with killing people, only guarding, taking and interrupting objectives :(

No it doesn't say healing is fine at all or TTK is fine, the problem here is the spec distribution in the Warzone was totally wrong, far too many healers.

Too many healers in a Warzone and thus too many heals being thrown out and not enough dps, does not mean healing is op at all and that is something some people got wrong before 1.2 came out with nerf cries.

Before 1.2 came out you would see people say stuff like 5 healers on the same side in a warzone and couldn't kill anything or the healers were unkillable with cross healing and call for nerfs to healers when that isn't the problem at all...

Games where you get one or two healers per side is totally different to five ;)

If they can, they need to limit the amount of healers per side, that's the problem here, that's what needs addressing...

Edited by LillyWhiteS

It looks staged to me.

Happens once in a while. I had a civil war where I had 910k damage once, was just a brawl that went on forever at mid. Our team had 4 healers. Enemy team had either 4 or 5. Someone got killed right at the beginning and then no one else died the rest of the game. Mid never did get capped.

Edited by ShadowOfVey

Seems plausible to me. 9 healers between both teams means not a lot of damage-dealers and thus the combo means not a lot of dying. Voidstar is the big number map for both healing and damage, particularly if the doors aren't getting capped.

You kids are bad, thats why your explanation for this is "it was staged" or "he's bad, 1 mill dmg doesn't matter"

The fact is you bads could never reach those numbers on your best day, with optimal or even similar conditions to Kommisar.

Just stop hating and keep getting rolled in warzones by players like him.

GG

Edited by Rockerx

You kids are bad, thats why your explanation for this is "it was staged" or "he's bad, 1 mill dmg doesn't matter"

The fact is you bads could never reach those numbers on your best day, with optimal or even similar conditions to Kommisar.

GG

You're right, I could never reach those numbers, because I actually kill my targets I'm on.

The conventional wisdom that you score big damage points when you play against poor or outmatched opponents is FALSE. When you are up against outmatched opponents, the game ends quickly and you spend a lot of your time chasing people. You post the huge damage scores when there are two teams that are evenly matched and both are heal heavy. In that environment, few deaths occur and the battle becomes static. The 0-0 Voidstar match is the classic case. There are no lack of targets and DPS toons can basically sit there and dps their brains out for 15 minutes. That is how you get 1 million damage. That is also incidently the easiest way to get to 1 million in healing. Same reasons - tons of dps to heal and yet enough healing overall on your team to keep the healers from making many trips to the spawn pt.

No it doesn't say healing is fine at all or TTK is fine, the problem here is the spec distribution in the Warzone was totally wrong, far too many healers.

Too many healers in a Warzone and thus too many heals being thrown out and not enough dps, does not mean healing is op at all and that is something some people got wrong before 1.2 came out with nerf cries.

Before 1.2 came out you would see people say stuff like 5 healers on the same side in a warzone and couldn't kill anything or the healers were unkillable with cross healing and call for nerfs to healers when that isn't the problem at all...

Games where you get one or two healers per side is totally different to five ;)

If they can, they need to limit the amount of healers per side, that's the problem here, that's what needs addressing...

Nailed it, lol. A lot of the "overpoweredness" stems from poor make ups of both teams in warzones. A team full of healers or a team full of dps is just the same. Either you feel you cannot kill anyone, or you feel you cannot stay alive more than a few seconds.

It may get better once we get cross-server pvp though.

GG

Hmm I dont reach that number, but it will take me 1/10 of the damage that baddie sorc did to kill 48 people. I guess the only thing that screenshot shows is how dog-poo sorc burst DPS is. And sorry I cant stop laughing at the 10 kills.

As a sorc myself, I certainly dont think Force Storm spam and proc instant Chain Lighting all fight and get that number isnt too surprising (probably too low for a good sorc... as I get main focused and died 5 times and got 800k damage with 72 kills)... considering Force Storm has no CD, and just like CL it hits 5 people as well.

Btw, lightning effusion makes your next 2 casts cost half force that procs after any crit which is realistically always on, if the sorc isnt too stupid, he can go on and AoE spam nearly forever if he wants to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.