4/24 Patch Notes are wrong; Companion stats not fixed

ForceFossil

I tested it. When I logged in my companion stats were still wrong. I took off the companion's gear and put it back on. The stats were fixed. Dismissed the companion and re-summoned her. The stats are wrong again.

In another words, it is back like it was - broken.

I tested it. When I logged in my companion stats were still wrong. I took off the companion's gear and put it back on. The stats were fixed. Dismissed the companion and re-summoned her. The stats are wrong again.

In another words, it is back like it was - broken.

That sucks. It was the one thing that got me stoked when I read the patch notes.

/sadpandaface

Yep when I read the patch notes I was so happy about it! I eagerly logged in game to try it out and... disappointment. Same exact problem as before. :(

I already sent in a ticket before the patch, and am debating whether to send in another one. I mean, since it's after they said the fixed it, notifying them AGAIN is not a "duplicate issue" right?

Also, why was this not seen on the PTS? Because it seems like it wasn't fixed for anybody...

Edited by Stenrik

It seems like patch notes are more of a "wish list" than what they've actually DONE. I find it inexcusable that something THIS easy to test was listed as fixed if it wasn't. How long did it take you guys to test it? 30seconds?

Are you guys seriously suprisied when BiowarEA lies in their patch notes?

They report no subscription decreases neither, just in my guild where we have 25 active players, 6 quit after 1.2... but they told me they still got the free 30 days email sent to them for some reason, but none of them are coming back nor logged on even when they got 30 days for free.

Wait... what happened to the yellow dev post saying they thank us for telling them about it and are invesigating it, and mine after that? And yet the thread wasn't locked?

Am I the only one who saw it like 5 mins ago and now it's gone?

And here I was getting hopeful that we'd get more communication regarding our feedback...

Edited by Stenrik

Wait... what happened to the yellow dev post saying they thank us for telling them about it and are invesigating it, and mine after that? And yet the thread wasn't locked?

Am I the only one who saw it like 5 mins ago and now it's gone?

And here I was getting hopeful that we'd get more communication regarding our feedback...

This one?

Edited by Scar

Is it possible there were two separate bugs for this?

The patch notes only talk about applying the correct stats when you equip it ("Earpieces and implants now properly apply their stat bonuses when equipped on companions."). When you resummon them, might be a separate issue.

*shrugs* Not trying to defend, just don't want to jump to conclusions.

The original bug was that the jewelry needed to be uneuiped and re-equiped every time you zoned, got off your speeder, etc. Has anyone tried re-equipping once since patch? Maybe you need to do it the one time and then the unequip/re-equip bug is fixed.

Hello everyone,

Joveth recently commented on this issue in another thread, take a look.

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating and will update as soon as we have new information for you.

We are going to close this thread and ask that you continue the conversation over there so that we can keep the discussion together and better monitor your feedback. Thank you for providing us with your feedback!