This game is so awesome, why all the complaining?

Gemble

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it.. im absolutly loving this game.. it is so awesome.. why is there so much complaining about it?

Also..

can you still get purple color crystals in the game anywhere?

Wait till you have done most it content then you wont think so.

I dont get it.. im absolutly loving this game.. it is so awesome.. why is there so much complaining about it?

Because too many parents never taught their kids that screaming and throwing a tantrum wasn't the best way to get what you want. Since they don't have EVERYTHING they wail and moan and hold out their hand. Patience and gratitude is a factor of Nurture. Which is so lacking these days.

I've played through most of the content, my guild has played through all of it....and yet they don't complain...hmmm

Perhaps you're standards for a new MMO are set a bit high?

And my whole guild left the game because of the FPS problems, millions of bugs and lack of any new content that would be worthy of name "innovative and fresh".

Some people are easy to please, and I admire that. I just hate constant lying, misinformation or lack of information at all, and then nerfing something that didn't need it while buffing something that didn't need it either.

And my whole guild left the game because of the FPS problems, millions of bugs and lack of any new content that would be worthy of name "innovative and fresh".

Some people are easy to please, and I admire that. I just hate constant lying, misinformation or lack of information at all, and then nerfing something that didn't need it while buffing something that didn't need it either.

why do you still play?

Because of the less than 5% of the subscribers who post in the forums, 90% of them are here to complain about something. The other 10% are waiting in the queue to get on their server.

ur guild is quite normal,

the OP's is not, they ignore all BUGS and low population issue,

if this game is that great, there wont be any issue like fatman server or free server transfer.

All our guys left because of a lack of exploration, depth and general stuff that holds interest. Story was great and all but it wasn't enough to keep them all playing. Makes me sad to be honest but some things are just that way I guess. The biggest thing missing was the social side for most folks I know. For some reason it just isn't there. :confused:

Because too many parents never taught their kids that screaming and throwing a tantrum wasn't the best way to get what you want. Since they don't have EVERYTHING they wail and moan and hold out their hand. Patience and gratitude is a factor of Nurture. Which is so lacking these days.

im going to guess this is mostly true.

Also..

Wait til you are at lv 50 for a bit, and i also bet you are playing on fatman right? or one of the 4 other heavy servers?

Also..

Because people who are enjoying the game are doing just that... enjoying the game. The people on the forums are a very small minority, and of those the "loudest' are the ones who repeat their same message over and over till they get their way. Perhaps a generalization, but I suspect that most complainers have not played many MMO's because most of the qq I have seen is related to very minor flaws or non-existent flaws they "believe" are occuring.

I agree with you, this game is awesome! People just like to complain I guess, and now they have a place where their opinion can be heard.

Because of the less than 5% of the subscribers who post in the forums, 90% of them are here to complain about something. The other 10% are waiting in the queue to get on their server.

sO the other 10% all play on the fatman server, because its the only populated server left, I swear peole on these forums are as blind as it gets, its like pissing in the wind for any one with a brain here.

sO the other 10% all play on the fatman server, because its the only populated server left, I swear peole on these forums are as blind as it gets, its like pissing in the wind for any one with a brain here.

Lol, I'm sure listening to you gets annoying from them too. I have characters spread out over like ten different servers all which have 100+ people on the fleet at any given time. Stop giving people the false illusion that this game is dying because you don't play at the right times.

i will be happy when sli is fixed, sound fix and bugs, and playing late at night its dead,bloodworthy, so need's cross sever pvp or pve, For those who play at night.

Becouse tonight at 1am, i know late. but no WZ popped, so i had to go play tera..3am still full of life, new game tho.

I've played through most of the content, my guild has played through all of it....and yet they don't complain...hmmm

Perhaps you're standards for a new MMO are set a bit high?

Or your standards are a bit low?

Lol, I'm sure listening to you gets annoying from them too. I have characters spread out over like ten different servers all which have 100+ people on the fleet at any given time. Stop giving people the false illusion that this game is dying because you don't play at the right times.

sure, keep telling yourself that, I played on 3 different servers, they all went from full very heavy to standard to light, all my guilds disappeared , but oh no games not dying its doing fine..............sure

Because the game could be better, more refine and patience is losing out among the subscribers

Also..

yep, pvp vendor = +expertise ratings. PvE = nope.... good luck in gtn.

And your perfect right? I mean, to be awesome, you have to be 100% perfect. Thats what you are, correct?

Did I bash you? Did I bash the game?

I just made a statement and your reply actually confirms it was a factual statement. ;)

Care to try again with the personal attacks? :rolleyes:

Edited by WookieePower

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.