Plague Poll

WoodChipper

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Logged in saw the random news terminal in the station and suddenly became excited about something other than finishing up my legacy lvls to get my freebie time. Bioware gave us one heck of a surprise with the event and I think it was well done so far.

i think the continous announcement in fleet is aggervating sure i did the thing once ... but unless there gonna start runnin down cities and space ports the event seems mainly pointless to save there hide cause they screwed up the pvp launch

You people that think this event if reparations for the delay of ranked pvp... you don't have any idea how long it takes to make an event of this scope, do you? The event had to be in development alongside 1.2 the whole time, they just never mentioned it.

You people that think this event if reparations for the delay of ranked pvp... you don't have any idea how long it takes to make an event of this scope, do you? The event had to be in development alongside 1.2 the whole time, they just never mentioned it.

Logic will not persuade the minds of the conspirators here.

I have one question regarding this. A couple of my guild members was thinking of doing this but they keep reading that it is pvp and they hate pvp and will not doing anything pvp related.

So is this world event only for pvp??

Thank you

Not PvP for the most part. There's one optional fight that exists in the PvP zone on Tatooine...the rest are PvE.

Love it.

The Announcements were good and that news terminal was fun also, wondered what the hell was going on at first but enjoyed it.

I played Hutball and was getting ganked by 2 Reps in the pit when I exploded and infected them both, worth it just for that moment.

Edited by KEKHAN

:ph_love_this:

(( love it ))

getting infected as a poor (no cash wise) low lvl means you have got to do it as the 2k cost of stims is too much.

For the first two to three days -- 20 minutes after you get infected you have around 250K credits worth of DNA samples in your bags that you can sell to other players. You won't be poor for long.

Edited by Bhaers

:ph_love_this:

(( love it ))

For the first two to three days -- 20 minutes after you get infected you have around 250K credits worth of DNA samples in your bags that you can sell to other players. You won't be poor for long.

250k for 5 samples?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.