Jedi vs The Justice League

BrandonSM

If these two went to war, who would come out as victor?

*Sorry: I've had a boring day...*

Also for more Info

Its the Jedi Order from the Prequels. Which has all those fabulous Force Users.

Vs.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Justice-League-Countdown-dc-comics-5344583-1600-1200.jpg

Edited by BrandonSM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmm Power Girl... :D

But what I said before still stands. Batman would save all the others after taking the Jedi to school. He can mask his thoughts and presence from J'onn J'onnz, he can mask his thoughts and presence from the Jedi. They would never see him coming.

Superman could kill all Jedi pretty easily. With that superspeed alone he's already impossible to defend against... not to mention his other powers.

My only question is. Can a Lightsaber cut through Superman?

It managed to open a Door with 4-5 Thcih Metal Layers.

It managed to open a Door with 4-5 Thcih Metal Layers.

Matters which one. For most writers I'd say no. Superman has been in NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS and can bust through those same doors in less time than a lightsaber.

The weakest versions of Superman... his writing is so inconsistent... one day he'll literally PUSH A PLANET and the next someone with a brick will knock him out. It can probably cut that "oh noes! bricks are my only weakness!" version but that's the minority.

Since some may have missed it the first time around, allow me to quote.. well.... me.

Mmmmmm Power Girl... :D

But what I said before still stands. Batman would save all the others after taking the Jedi to school. He can mask his thoughts and presence from J'onn J'onnz, he can mask his thoughts and presence from the Jedi. They would never see him coming.

So yeah, Batman would probably be able to avoid detection by the Jedi.

Of course it cannot, it's a plasma blade.

The Sun is made of Plasma too, Superman has, walked, flied through and even lived on the Sun before.

Superman, Powergirl, Supergirl, Superboy, any other Kryptonian, the Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, any other Marvel and any Green Lantern would win alone vs every Jedi that has even existed combined. Let alone teamed up.

Well, to be honest, in order to get ahead in the body count, the Jedi could start the fight on Tatooine, which would put them one step ahead of the League right off the bat.....!!

....what???....

...you didn't notice Aquaman??

:)

Well, to be honest, in order to get ahead in the body count, the Jedi could start the fight on Tatooine, which would put them one step ahead of the League right off the bat.....!!

....what???....

Rofl :csw_jabbapet:

....what???....

The justice league Aquaman doesn't need water, he kicks major *** both in and out of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.