In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any Republic confirm the coords to get the "infected" event for the Wreckage Quest?

I got the first 2 in Anchorhead but I've scoured Lagrona Outpost and the coords posted here and I can't find any event to trigger the quest...

Whats the respawn timer on the bosses? My group has been at lockjaw for an hour. If BW is gonna slip a really awesome world event in on us, at least have the courtesy to up respawn timers on all mods you *know* are gonna farmed consistenly.....

This x1000

Ok Found The escape pod on Mos Isla i'll update this reply with all the info on Pod, Med Supplies and tv plus the parts needed :D

All info is confirmed by myself :D

Escape pos : 449, 3068

Med Supplies : 560, 2780

TV : 606, 3528 ( Starport entrance )

Mission terminal : 755, 2859

Parts :

Dune Sea :

-1393, -484

-2420, -750

Jundland

1095, 726

760, -915

1085, 417

Edited by Veerlo

The "Tracking the Origin" quest is poorly designed.

It tasks you with scanning 12 pieces of the Stardream wreckage. I went to the wreckage, no pieces there to scan. So then I figured I would triangulate the direction the ship crashed, and look for pieces that fell off before it crashed, or pieces that could of been flung on impact.

Nothing.

It seems the pieces are scattered all over Tatooine in places they shouldn't be, laws of physics be damned.

First i was exited :) then....

Because bioware in their infinite wisdom place the event on the same place for both factions on my server the imps who out num the rep on this server are now camping the site and the republic players cant do the event......

Bravo again bioware. You use every moment you can even a PvE event to

have the imps roll all over the few republic players.And because PvP is broken in 1.2

thats not helping either. :mad::(

Can any Republic confirm the coords to get the "infected" event for the Wreckage Quest?

I got the first 2 in Anchorhead but I've scoured Lagrona Outpost and the coords posted here and I can't find any event to trigger the quest...

go to the dune sea and go north

Because bioware in their infinite wisdom place the event on the same place for both factions on my server the imps who out num the rep on this server are now camping the site and the republic players cant do the event......

have the imps roll all over the few republic players.And because PvP is broken in 1.2

You rolled on a PvP server then complain about PvP?

wow

Edited by Azzras

Ummmm PVP happened?

Oh I understand PVP is only fun for you when you are ganking noobs right? :rolleyes:

Edited: the guy is apparently on a PvP server lol

Edited by JonathanCP

Medical Supplies 563, 480

Crashed Escape Pod 448, 485

TV 601, 518

After you click all items you get a buff called On The Trail for 1 hour you get 10 Elemental Resistence

There is a quest you pick up after this called Tracking the Origin at 754, 463

YOu need to put X,Y not X,Z locations...

Don't feel too bad, the Republic is doing the same thing to our Imperial Population on Kaiburr Crystal. If you were on my server you'd be joining right in with them. Enjoy:D

I think this event was partly aimed at encouraging open world PVP, which is why one of the new world bosses is in the pvp area... Even on a PVE server I've been seeing a lot of pvp around the event areas. Republic outnumber empire on my server and we still dominated most of the area. Just come back later if you can't get to it now.

Edited by NasherUK

Like this on my server too man, BUT we said something in fleet and made a full 24 man ops group and did our dailies together, steamrolled the new boss and every imp we came across.

It's not PvP when you stand no chance.

Just like, "it's not a fight if a 30 year old man punches a 5 year old"

Stop acting like a helpless victim, if imps are camping there get a big rep group and TAKE IT. This is what PVP is. Gather your guild, gather people on the planet, people on fleet, DO STUFF.

Please tell me you aren't one of those people complaining about no open world pvp.