In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5th quest is called Newly Infected and it requires you to search Infested Dewback Corpses, which I've found. However, I can't find where I get the quest itself.

(1142, -1163)

I've found them also, no idea where to pick up part 5. Kinda silly at this point.

I found a crashed escape pod in Mos Illa you can click it but all it does is spawn a weak Transformed Escapee that the containment Troopers help kill. It's probably part of a quest but I haven't found any quest givers yet. There's also an exploding infected soldier just down from the spaceport in Mos Illa who can probably infect you, I'm vaccinated so can't try it out right now.

There are four items in anchor head when you can interact with to give you a quest. I don't have the coords but I'll give a description.

1. Escape Pod in a wall north of the spaceport

2. Medical Supplies South of the Cantina

3. Big Screen TV on the way out of the Spaceport

after you have a buff from these three you can interact with a panel on a table under a tent west ( I think) of the speeder in anchorhead

This gives a quest about the orgins.

I haven't figured that quest out yet

Edit: Update Found my first piece of star wreckage on top of a building at 739, 456

Edited by Skulltaffy

There are four items in anchor head when you can interact with to give you a quest. I don't have the coords but I'll give a description.

1. Escape Pod in a wall north of the spaceport

That's interesting because the one for Imperials is not giving me a quest, it must not like me.

Ok, so I've got codex 1-4 and 3 world boss codex entries, but before I got codex 3 and 4, I killed the Bantha. I've heard that you can get codex 5 from killing the bantha, of the people who actually did get codex 5, did you kill the bantha after getting codex 4? Edited by Thorene