In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just completed these with my level 30 JK, from what i've seen the spawns are based on your level, i had a rep operation of 50's nearby and they were fighting level 50 mobs, while the NPC's i was going up against were 27-30.

So doesn't seem to be level capped.

I've just completed these with my level 30 JK, from what i've seen the spawns are based on your level, i had a rep operation of 50's nearby and they were fighting level 50 mobs, while the NPC's i was going up against were 27-30.

So doesn't seem to be level capped.

Awesome, soon as I'm out of this queue I'm off to Tatooine!

Stupid question - is this a 50 quest chain or something lower level players can do too?

Wondered this too after the comment somewhere in this thread that the mobs are 50.

If that's the case then no point in me bothering with the whole thing when/if I get to play today (highest toon=47) :rolleyes:

edit: I was too slow, question answered, mobs at level, ooooh- I'm going to go requisition the playable computer now :D

Edited by thatghost

Okay, so the new WB just got taken down on our server by me and my guildies. He has 1.2m hitpoints and about every 25%-30% he spawns 6 or 7 adds with 35k hp. He has a buff that reduces damage done from a distance by 75%. He has massive AoE damage, and ranged dps can have a hard time. "From a distance" means about 13 meters. His aoe seems to go out about 10, so there is a small sweet spot for ranged dps. His health regen wasnt noticeable and we didnt hit an enrage timer. Ou group had 11 people, 1 tank, 3 healers and the rest was dps. We had 1 sage heal, 1 sawbones scoundreal, and 1 healmanndo. Our dps was me (gunslinger), 2 guardian dps, 1 sentinel, a commando, and a shadow. The adds should be the priority for dps when they spawn

The daily triggered for me when i found the ship wreckage in the dune sea, i imagine the zone will be fairly lively by now, so follow the sounds of screaming. The other dailies seem to follow on from it.

The quest starts as an Area quest at the crash site, north east corner of the dune sea. Pretty hard to miss.

The vendor is on the tall sand dune on the north side of the crash site.

Edited by Kyari

16 rakhgoul DNA's which can be traded across accounts just saying.

think you get an extra 5 from becoming and rakghoul rather than using a vaccine :)

Vendor is also called jeevic located at -989 -1633 North east corner of the dune sea

Edited by demoncookie