In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Rakghoul outbreak on Tatooine. Go to the dune sea and its right above dreviad outpost. You will get an area quest that starts a chain. over the course of the action you will get rakghoul DNA samples who you can sell to a vendor in the dune sea. His name is Jeelik.

Does infected Trapjaw give a codex entry like the one in Outlaw's Den? If not, it'll suck for people who want the entry but don't want to be PvP flagged.

Nevermind, I already saw the answer to this; Infected Trapjaw gives the entry. I thought the person said it was the new boss. I shouldn't read forums before being fully awake.

Edited by KurganNazzir

There is a Rakghoul outbreak on Tatooine. Go to the dune sea and its right above dreviad outpost. You will get an area quest that starts a chain. over the course of the action you will get rakghoul DNA samples who you can sell to a vendor in the dune sea. His name is Jeelik.

so the quest starts in tatooine and not on the fleet?

figured if the mobs scale to your level id check it out

Does infected Trapjaw give a codex entry like the one in Outlaw's Den? If not, it'll suck for people who want the entry but don't want to be PvP flagged.

maybe its different on other servers but ive heard outlaw's den was dead anyway

and where exactly is outlaws den anyway.i tried finding it back when i was questing on tatooine but never found it,i never saw anything on my map eather that clearly said outlaws den

Edited by CrunkShizzle

IS this why some vendors are stocking Rakghoul Plaque Serum?

Yep I think so. Also you can buy it from the Jawa vendor and get it as a reward from the quests. So far gotten 4x samples and the rewards go up to 83ish in price. This is where you get the rakghoul pet from too.

so you can get a total of 11 DNA samples from 3 quests

Daily Blood Sample gave me 2 dna samples + optional 1 dna sample or Republic Containment Officer Boots (Social 1 Light)

Others 4 DNA samples + 1 rakghoul vaccine

Edited by Hugey