Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus

AlysonBridge

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you guys are dam hilarious. One minute its no ranked warzones and heres a free 30 days if u have a 50 oops were down for a day heres a free day. Hey come join a contest for a free malgus statue while you wait lmao....

lol the bend over pull my pants down BW please pretty please brigade are out again.

If you cannot see just how appalling a week it has been for this company you really are blinded by the light side

You are right on one thing the team who made SWTOR is US based, Bioware HQ is in Edmonton Canada or was before EA bought them

But Bioware/EA isn't running this contest. US based Sideshow collectables is. The contest is lame anyway, I am NOT going to pay shipping for something that weighs 150+ pounds.

I guess since they are unable to fix the game they started giving away stuff they have in their offices;);)

Reality exceeds imagination by far.

:D:D:D:D:D:DThanks BW for all the good laughs you've given me.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Starting today and continuing until May 11th, 2012, individuals who have registered accounts with http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com will be able to enter for a chance to win a life-sized figure of Darth Malgus, valued at nearly $6,000. To enter, make your way to the Sideshow Collectible’s contest page, and fill out their general contest form with your name, address, phone number and email. Remember to use the same email address that you used to register your Star Wars: The Old Republic account! If you do not yet have an account on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, you can create one by clicking the “Sign Up” button at the upper-right corner of the browser window and following the simple steps that follow.

Read More

No thanks, I still have the small one sitting in the CE box, never wanted that either.

Limit one entry per person. All winners agree to pay shipping on any prizes granted by Sideshow Collectibles during any contest or giveaway.

International winners (including EU regions) will be responsible for VAT, duties or import fees on the shipment of their prize that may be assessed by their governments.

Due to custom requirements, the prize will be assigned a value of at least US$1.

So... you have to pay $1 to get it because they wanna skip custom requirements

Apparantly you CAN win if you live outside the E.U but your gonna have to do fraud

Words at how utterly sad and disgusting this is... fail.

Those thinking about getting it just to sell it... if it was an actual Star Wars movie character you could get a decent chance of making money.

This is a game character thats known to a select few which means a limited consumer base ADDED to the fact your gonna be lumped with a hefty burden of transporting and ensuring it dosent get wrecked.

Could I get a life-sized Satele Shan instead? Pretty please?

This is the girl you would be looking for

Although... I dont want to imagine what would become of a life sized doll when it falls into the hands of a male fan.

Lol, they're sending you, at your cost, a promo statue that is now sitting collecting dust.....none of the employees wants to lug it around, it had it's moment at a few conventions.......I hope they clean the million fingerprints from snotty hands......

Bioware is based in the US... they are making it US only because contest rules are incredibly fickle when you try to go international with it. Every country has different laws so it makes it incredibly difficult. It has nothing to do with them favoring the US or something. They are based there, so they can hold contests there very easily.

This...

Don't blame Bioware because your idiotic government where you are has laws that prevent you from taking part.

Edited by LexiCazam
IC/old post