Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

lol i knew this would happen and got shot down in taris chat il rei9terate "bioware knows what its doing the patch will have no bugs.... theve been working on it for weeks n weeks"

cha riight lol zomg im glad i didnt pay the overpriced 1.5 mill to play a miraluka nor the shafting 600k to open a guild bank when as a guild i should ya know have a guild bank.

il keep my 39.3 million split between my characters ta muchly:)

high on yourself are we?

i didnt pay for the miraluka, i already have it unlocked....its called levelling to 50, get it for free

39.3million, shucks to have spent a total of 2.1mil on the unlock and guild bank, wow that ould have put a huge dent in your creds.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you people ***** this much? MMO's have been around for a long time and NONE of them are ever without bugs or issues. No one is being screwed, but you are ALL being immature.

Stop trolling the forums and go do something else until you can play again. The ADD youth of America are why I will not be having kids.

Name one that has had 3 days of horrible bugs, IN A ROW.

Bioware as always.. is quick to respond. While frustrating that I haven't even been able to play 1.2 ... the servers are down and I'm sure they're fixing a lot.. very quickly. Lets remember this game still hasn't been fully released for very long. Not even 5 months... and has made a ton of progress.

Yes launching Mass Effect 3 so closely shot themselves in the foot, and yes they should reduce the number of servers now that the initial swell is gone.. so that each individual server has a higher quantity of players... regardless... patience... Those who stick this game out... have been, and will be rewarded.

Obvious so many of you are first time MMO players. These things happen with every major MMO, look at FFXi or FFiV. nuff said.

As far as Bioware making reparations, think again... all the QQ'rs will be the first to log in and get their fix on like good little junkies they are. Software companies know this, and besides there are no more player centric software companies out there, wise up kids, we will take our medicine and all be thankful when we can log back in and start playing again.

Go outside, wash the stink off and get some vitamin D, chances are you will be back inside in a few hours like me wasting your life on a virtual escape....

Just keepin it real ya know?

LMAO :rolleyes: Working in an industry that constantly updates, revises, and patches software means that this is no surprise to me. I saw new bugs yesterday following the patch and was wondering what else was broken by the "fix"......been playing and working with computers since they were room sized. Everyone calm dawn. Believe me, a multi-million dollar venture with years of developement isn't going away or going to screw anyone over. Seen more fixes bring down systems than many can imagine....just laugh and know that it will get there.....anyone remember DOS shell? Now look at Windows 7 LMAO:rolleyes: Edited by kansaswizard

you sir have obviously have not been around long in the MMO scene

I remember content patch bugs that stuffed up and servers were down for 2-3days

M2 the game was basically deleted

1 game i used to play a patch opened sockets to private data files and peoples personal details inc credit card numbers were out in the open.

once again, **** will be fixed, stop the QQ, find a hill and GET OVER IT!

Err...you misunderstood my post.

Then why did it drop when the rollback problem was first announced?

Hah this is hilarious. You think investors, and stock prices drop when a server goes into maintenance? Lol! There isn't much in this world that makes me smile anymore, but good job sir, your posting is laughably lacking in any kind of world knowledge.

LOl@ all people that was yesterday saying on general chat...

oh god bioware had a awesome patch launch.. all is going well. LOL.

that other game that is actually successful dont have smooth patches after so long, do you really think the unexperienced of Bioware was gonna make them be better, LOL come on!

they have screw so much this game that they even give some people a free month, and even that was a punch in the face for so many others. so not even that was a success

is so sad Bioware had a good story and a huge thing like SW for work with and all they did was screw it, is Bioware and EA game who killed this game.. the worse enemy of SWTOR if the people that work for it..

so sad, i am so disappointed now beyond i ever thought i will.. after this free month, i may have to be looking for a new game, lets face it, they cant make this game be competitive with all new others that are coming, not in one month, not in this year.

lets just forget this bad experience and move on...

who ever got the fee month enjoy it (if you can) for the ones that didnt, well.. sorry peeps, this is after all the worse company of America.

LMAO :rolleyes: Working in an industry that constantly updates, revises, and patches software means that this is no surprise to me. I saw new bugs yesterday following the patch and was wondering what else was broken by the "fix"......been playing and working with computers since they were room sized. Everyone calm dawn. Believe me, a multi-million dollar venture with years of developement isn't going away or going to screw anyone over. Seen more fixes bring down systems than many can imagine....just laugh and know that it will get there.....anuone remember DOS shell? Now look at Windows 7 LMAO:rolleyes:

Because breaking a large game patch the day after its release is normal.

Rest assured that after this unscheduled maintenance, your guild bank (and everything in it) will return to its normal state.

So you say. I want to see proof. And I'm sick and tired of BW's screw-ups. I EXPECT AND DEMAND to be compensated for my down-time. I could care less about their incompetencies. I'm the customer, I PAY the sub. They're getting MY MONEY and I'M NOT GETTING A VALUE PRODUCT. I HAVE NEVER seen such incompetence in any MMO before and I've been playing them for years. Either step up or get out.

can we get SWG back?

In the early days of SWG there was a weekend that the game pretty much was down for over 60+ hours (yes - occasionally up but would crash after an hour or two) and Sony did a roll-back. Gave everyone 3-extra days of credit. Funny how no one mentions *that* incident.

And I was an SWG player from Beta 2 until the NGE (yes - I survived the CU). It was a grand experiment - and would be amazing as a sandbox with tools given to players to create content - but something we probably won't see or ever see again. Minecraft is about as close as you're going to get to that these days.

Edited by GangaWolf

Most of us are only slightly annoyed.

Most of us know that these things can and do happen.

Most of us have experienced the exact same kind of thing in other MMOs.

Most of us know everything will be restored.

Most of us recognize that BW is still new in this genre and is making the same kinds of mistakes most other MMOs have made.

Most of us just ignore threads like these.

For some reason, I'm being stupid and responding. I'm sure I'll regret it.

this...

Most of us are only slightly annoyed.

Most of us know that these things can and do happen.

Most of us have experienced the exact same kind of thing in other MMOs.

Most of us know everything will be restored.

Most of us recognize that BW is still new in this genre and is making the same kinds of mistakes most other MMOs have made.

Most of us just ignore threads like these.

For some reason, I'm being stupid and responding. I'm sure I'll regret it.

I wanted to make something new and unique, not copy what someone has done before me, no matter how succesful they were or how retarded my efforts will seem.

Regretting it yet?

sure is a lot of ************* going in here today *sips coffee*

this is actually a good thing for me, means I will actually get my homework done at a decent time.

And welcome to what can happen when software goes live for those who are mad about the patch exploding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.