Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue here with my Orokeet, i miss the little green fellow.

Was going to start the tauntaun hunt today, is there really much point in attempting to get the jerky today seeing as how the patch removed nests and the like.

Saying that apparently the Vendor tauntaun is still visible in game. Not that i've personally seen one yet

Can anyone confirm drops of schematic, liver ect for today?

Edit - ohh 15 min warning for more patches on EU server. GIMME BACK MY GREEN DODO!

I know this is the taun thread, but how did you hatch the egg?

Yeah...totally expected a fix to happen XD Too bad the ETA on when the servers will be back up from it is unknown ATM.

Anyway, if anyone is on Corellian Run and would like to go test out pet stuff with us from doing the new flash point for the Mysterious Egg and trying to find out more about the Tauntauns with the world boss (and maybe trying to get the gold droid from Karagga's), let me know :) I really love pets so.

Edit: How to hatch Orobird egg.

Edited by Jenemi

Yeah...totally expected a fix to happen XD Too bad the ETA on when the servers will be back up from it is unknown ATM.

Anyway, if anyone is on Corellian Run and would like to go test out pet stuff with us from doing the new flash point for the Mysterious Egg and trying to find out more about the Tauntauns with the world boss (and maybe trying to get the gold droid from Karagga's), let me know :) I really love pets so.

Edit: How to hatch Orobird egg.

I'm down for this .. add me in game (see sig) I'll be patiently wasting my life away until the servers come up.

I'm down for this .. add me in game (see sig) I'll be patiently wasting my life away until the servers come up.

Hehe :) Alright! My character's name is Marilea (Sage). I also have a Sorcerer (Amidaia), but she's only level 22 right now. Shall definitely add you when the servers are back up <3

If it really just drops from Gargath, I'm going to be spectacularly disappointed.

As I wrote in my post, even if one does, that really doesn't fit what was said in the Patch notes and if both Taunta and Taunling are in the game now, it'd be very odd if Taunlet is not...not to mention the mysterious NVSCSS which would then have no use and the fact that the mission involves 2 planets (Thus the theory of Alderaan and Hoth due to getting the NVSCSS on Alderaan) and just killing the World Boss does not fit that either.

And as the patch notes say: "Tauntaun vanity pets can now be acquired on the planet Hoth, though the exact means of acquisition are a mystery."

So it does mean more than one can be acquired on Hoth.

I wonder if all these people that have subed to this topic are going to help or wait till someone finds the answer and then run off to get it. *random thought*

I think you know the answer to this =(

Like others have stated, i'm going to be really annoyed if the only way to get the other pet is with that biochem recipe... maybe thats a 2nd type of tauntaun, with a 3rd found by more general means? Then again, thats a lot of different pets which doesn't sound likely.

Definitely hope there is more to it.

Like others have stated, i'm going to be really annoyed if the only way to get the other pet is with that biochem recipe... maybe thats a 2nd type of tauntaun, with a 3rd found by more general means? Then again, thats a lot of different pets which doesn't sound likely.

Definitely hope there is more to it.

Thing is not everyone needs the pattern just one person. Then you can trade them the matts to make the Jerky for you or buy it from the GTN if they get put up.

Thing is not everyone needs the pattern just one person. Then you can trade them the matts to make the Jerky for you or buy it from the GTN if they get put up.

Yeah :) If one person per server doesn't mind helping out... I don't believe anything it requires is really rare so.

But yes, it's too bad the site is going to be down for so long :/ However, I wouldn't count on it completely. 1.2 was done almost 2 hours early and the patch today was done like 30 minutes or so early.

Seriously? X__x that's so evil.

No, that is misinformation. Please get your facts straight before you make absurd posts like this. The nest are not moved they are still in the same location. What happened is they accidentally rolled the servers back pre 1.2, so therefore the nests weren't in the game yet, i.e. they went missing. They will be back, in the same spots, when servers come back up.

People expect the new Ice Scrabbler Jerky to have something to do with it due to the description which can be dropped by mobs (unknown which) or made by Biochemists (But to get the schematic, they have to RE the Jerky).

Schematic are droped from last bosses of Kaon HM.

It require 3 unknowon (to me) ingridients, plus some commom bioanalysis mats.

No, that is misinformation. Please get your facts straight before you make absurd posts like this. The nest are not moved they are still in the same location. What happened is they accidentally rolled the servers back pre 1.2, so therefore the nests weren't in the game yet, i.e. they went missing. They will be back, in the same spots, when servers come back up.

It's already been said that it's misinformation throughout the thread. Maybe you read through entirely? :p (And this isn't the Orobird thread anyway)

Schematic are droped from last bosses of Kaon HM.

It require 3 unknowon (to me) ingridients, plus some commom bioanalysis mats.

It's good to see other options for the schematic are showing up too, but yeah, I had included this in the first post :3

Edited by Jenemi