Nerf Scoundrels

jamesjrXXX

I'm an Operative with half champion and half Battlemaster gear while I hit roughly 3.5K crits on lesser geared Scoundrels while they take off 3/4 of my health with their opener. Please stop nerfing Imps while ignoring far my overpowered Repubs.

On the particular server I play Repubs win 85% + of the War Zones both in 50s and lowbees. Just by chance Imps should win more often, if it weren't for much stronger classes on the repubs, mostly because Imps are constantly nerfed while Repubs are ignored. I don't have an issue with the nerfing of my class and others as long as the equivalent class on Repubs are equally nerfed, which clearly isn't the case.

Edited by jamesjrXXX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/Use trinket /Use adrenal hit for lots more...I think this is the step you are missing. The ones hitting you are probably using their reusable stims and adrenals. All that +crit surge will leave a nice hole in your back for 15 seconds.

You don't have to sell me here on that one.

Operatives need it just as much as Scoundrels.

Just wait till 1.2 see where things go.

Maybe, but how in the world does a lesser geared Scoundrel hit three times as much as I? It takes me 10+ hits to kill a equally or lesser geared Scoundrel (without heals) while they kill me in 3 and tank classes in four or 5. This isn't only the case with Scoundrels on our server, but all equivalent Repub classes compared to the Imp classes. The Repubs are able to tank far better while dealing far more damage. Maybe this is just a case with our server, in case they must be cheating.

P.S. No, I'm not trolling anyone that says so are the real trolls or just Repubs.

/Use trinket /Use adrenal hit for lots more...I think this is the step you are missing. The ones hitting you are probably using their reusable stims and adrenals. All that +crit surge will leave a nice hole in your back for 15 seconds.

Every ten seconds? This happens to everyone over and over on our server without time for a cooldown. Besides we use the same stims, relics & adrenals and still do nowhere the damage they do.

Btw, I have both lvl 50 Imp & Repub characters on the server, while my Repub characters are much stronger than the equivalent characters on the Imps.

Edited by jamesjrXXX

*facepalm*

An operative calling for a scoundrel nerf. You do realize that if they nerf Scoundrels, you'll be nerfed too, right? And then they'll still be kicking your butt.

Operatives/Scoundrels have been nerfed enough. And if you're dying due to double openers, then that will be going away in 1.2, so don't worry.

OP is not trolling it seem which leaves me speechless actually.

How could one come up with an idea that Imp classes are beeing changed and their mirror classes not? They are mirrors for a reason...

But i have a question to OP: how do you know you were killed by equally geared scoundrel? You made a rep char and went to inspect those people?

PS: 3.5k crits are very low on the opener so you deffinitely are doing something wrong. Perhaps you should start using relics and stims properly?

Edited by Endel

OP is not trolling it seem which leaves me speechless actually.

How could one come up with an idea that Imp classes are beeing changed and their mirror classes not? They are mirrors for a reason...

But i have a question to OP: how do you know you were killed by equally geared scoundrel? You made a rep char and went to inspect those people?

PS: 3.5k crits are very low on the opener so you deffinitely are doing something wrong. Perhaps you should start using relics and stims properly?

How do I know? Because I have lvl 50 chars in the same guild as the some of the scoundrels and know them.

Do you people really think the entire Imp side never use their relics, stems and adrenalins while the repubs always do with every engagement when there's a cool-down for each?

I'm an Operative with half champion and half Battlemaster gear while I hit roughly 3.5K crits on lesser geared Scoundrels while they take off 3/4 of my health with their opener. Please stop nerfing Imps while ignoring far my overpowered Repubs.

On the particular server I play Repubs win 85% + of the War Zones both in 50s and lowbees. Just by chance Imps should win more often, if it weren't for much stronger classes on the repubs, mostly because Imps are constantly nerfed while Repubs are ignored. I don't have an issue with the nerfing of my class and others as long as the equivalent class on Repubs are equally nerfed, which clearly isn't the case.

lesser geared scoundrels based on what? in my first weeks when i had only champion weapons and maybe 2-3 champion armor parts i was having 42% crit rate and 78% surge rating thanks to some nice purple mods and implants

with my relics and adrenals on i could crit for 4200 on a well geared player and about 4800 on a badly geared player.

pretty much you're doing something wrong, but that's understandable - i've seen more bad operatives than scoundrels

He is trolling lol

No-one would be stupid enough to call for a 4th nerf,

lol you're the one trolling bud...

Simple fact if you've played both a lvl 50 OPs and scoundrel, you'd know that OPs were nerf far more than scoundrels regardless what Bio-Ware told you. This goes for all Imp chars compared to Repub chars. I have lvl 50 chars on both sides so I know the difference from each faction. Ever class on the repubs are more tanky and deal more damage than their Imp counterparts. Either the classes are bugged or Bio-ware favors Repubs because they're more prevalent on the forums thus cry more, thus get their way more often.

Edited by jamesjrXXX

Where is the logic in the starting post? They are obviously doing something you are not. Op and Scoundrel are mirror classes, meaning they do everything the same. Only thing one could actually complain about is an animation advantage versus the mirrors. IE: BH DfA vs Commando: MV.

Saying that a scoundrel does flat out more damage than a Op is complete garbage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.