Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruising around the galaxy in your own personal starship is an important aspect of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The player’s starship is like a home, and the player’s companions are like a family. No one knows this better than the dedicated Ship Droids who maintain the vessels: C2-N2 for Republic characters and 2V-R8 for Imperial characters.

Jedi Knights, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and the other class characters may be the heroes in the wider galaxy, but on board the starship, the Ship Droids are the heroes. That’s why, as part of Game Update 1.2, you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions with Ship Droid™, a brand new mini-game coming to The Old Republic!

Read More

I laughed, thanks for that!

You know at least those female smugglers out there have the "Full service" ship droid attachments for those long, lonely trips to the outer rim.

Hey! Keep your dirty fantasies for someone else! :D

Female smugglers have Corso Riggs for all sorts of trips, and those who prefered to dump him can still have their share of private fun anyway, as in any spaceport there are usually some hansome and single (or may be not;)) tech stuff and security guys. And fellow smugglers who really know what pirate lady may enjoy are not that rare around the Galaxy.

So leave those "full service droids" for JCs (as those never get [flirt] options anyway, but one can't last long only with meditations, really).

If this is truly an April fools joke, then i for one will be emailing a complaint to (Bioware/Lucas Arts/EA) for misappropriation of resources (i.e our game purchase, & subscription fees).

For example the creation time, and etc.. used on the videos, as well as the various posting on this as well as the notices on the launcher and the news feed of the website

Because you'd really want marketing folks working on the game. To coin a phrase, heaven forbid!

Hopefully you were just posting your own April Fool's:)

Cruising around the galaxy in your own personal starship is an important aspect of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The player’s starship is like a home, and the player’s companions are like a family. No one knows this better than the dedicated Ship Droids who maintain the vessels: C2-N2 for Republic characters and 2V-R8 for Imperial characters.

Jedi Knights, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and the other class characters may be the heroes in the wider galaxy, but on board the starship, the Ship Droids are the heroes. That’s why, as part of Game Update 1.2, you will soon be able to assume direct control over your Droid’s actions with Ship Droid™, a brand new mini-game coming to The Old Republic!

Read More

HAHAHA, it took me all night to figure out that something was wrong here. I couldn't place this silly idea with April Fools.

That was godlikely awesome. My girlfriend almost believed that it was real till I told her the truth.

Lastly, please allow me to say that this is way much better than a bunch of pictures of wannabe funny pandas and bard class.

I´d really like to have the window/ship cleaning.

There might be different types of stains and dirt on board - blood on the floor, insects on the windshield, Tattooiine sand everywhere - and the robot needs to find different types of cleaning accessories and get to work. That would be awesome!

Also get some recipes and food ingredients for preperation.. and gain human affection!

Wouldn´t it be nice if your ship gets dirtier and full of litter if you just have a lazy droid on board?

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst