7/21 and Not Invited Thread.

Valcutio

I just chech my account and notice something odd here on this site. Other people should check to. When you got to My Account The new check Marks where they ask questions like 5 security questions and contact information are both check mark but the Redem a product Registration Code is not.

WHich made me very upset till i check Code redemption button on right side of screen. On that screen it says I registreg my code on 7.21.2011. Which makes wonder what is goin on having 2 differnt areas tell me oppsong information.

You're reading that wrong. The greyed out button is for an ACTUAL game code that is tied to your normal subscription. The pre-order code is not that code.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just chech my account and notice something odd here on this site. Other people should check to. When you got to My Account The new check Marks where they ask questions like 5 security questions and contact information are both check mark but the Redem a product Registration Code is not.

WHich made me very upset till i check Code redemption button on right side of screen. On that screen it says I registreg my code on 7.21.2011. Which makes wonder what is goin on having 2 differnt areas tell me oppsong information.

That isn't conflicting info. That first page is asking about your retail code, not Pre-Order code.

So how many people do yall think preordered and put their codes in asap? you all do know that they will be flowing ppl in all day. if your not in by Friday then id say you can raise all the hell ya deserve to raise... just give em at least the first day and try to breath a bit, we are all dying to play :D

You make some sense. It is frustrating becuase all of us Julyers thought we'd be in for sure! But you are right. If I'm not in by day's end though I'm going off on somebody.

I will honestly admit I have a life, but I'm acting like I don't have one right now. I woke up at 5am today expecting an invite b/c I registered on July, 22, but didn't get one. Yea I'm disappointed, but as long as servers go well I will hopefully have an invite by later today.

Somehow makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone in the ordered on 7/21 and didn't get in on 1st wave.

Would be awesome of BioWare to say "Hey we'll do the next wave between 2-5 hours from now, nothing definate, but that's the plan." Right now we're all just waiting and hoping something happens. I feel like they are stringing us along. I really wish they would have sent out the 1st wave emails last night. like they didn't know the numbers getting in this morning at 7AM.