7/21 and Not Invited Thread.

Valcutio

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-ordered and registered code the first day, but i don't expect access for a few hours, at least. i suspect that the people that pre-ordered online via Origin were able to enter info sooner than me, since i ordered from a brick and mortar store so i could get a CE. (CEs were sold out almost immediately online that day.)

If I was Bioware, I would put any account in a guild (pre assigned a server) into the game first to allow populations to balance out so they can open up fresh servers for those not part of a guild. If you open the game up and every one floods to a server and you still have 3000 people from guilds assigned to that server. Means bad news imo. Might be why some people are getting invites and some are not.

I just chech my account and notice something odd here on this site. Other people should check to. When you got to My Account The new check Marks where they ask questions like 5 security questions and contact information are both check mark but the Redem a product Registration Code is not.

WHich made me very upset till i check Code redemption button on right side of screen. On that screen it says I registreg my code on 7.21.2011. Which makes wonder what is goin on having 2 differnt areas tell me oppsong information.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Yeah after a few minutes being looped around the website I was finally able to log in and see this from the code redemption history.

I tried the launcher and log in and it is a no go.

Houston is telling me we have a slight problem.

Even though I have no idea who Houston is.

I need to get in so I can play on the 1st planet then the 2nd then the 3rd and get all the way up to the last planet which I heard was a 10 dimensional 1 sided planet.

Sounds neat. Must explore!

22/7

You know what, if they're going to let everyone in by the DAY they pre-ordered rather than the month or every few months, this is going to be a long wait.

It's guaranteed that if you're 21/7 you'll be in today, so don't fret. I'm worried though, because I'm a day late! AAAHHHH.