7/21 and Not Invited Thread.

Valcutio

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you have you're priorties way off. You were never promised seven days of early access; you were promised five.

If he registered on 7/21 then he was promised first day access.

The entire idea is that those that registered first got in first - Bioware is not living up to their end of the bargain.

I keep getting the message my account doesn't have an active subscription. I'm hoping it's because I don't have EGA and not some horrible bug. I don't even have a product reg code, because I don't pick up my C.E. until the 20th from GameStop.

I just chech my account and notice something odd here on this site. Other people should check to. When you got to My Account The new check Marks where they ask questions like 5 security questions and contact information are both check mark but the Redem a product Registration Code is not.

WHich made me very upset till i check Code redemption button on right side of screen. On that screen it says I registreg my code on 7.21.2011. Which makes wonder what is goin on having 2 differnt areas tell me oppsong information.

You have not purchased the game yet. That is what that means.

7-21 3:13 PM registered DDE Origin Purchase and not in yet. It will happen sometime today or tomorrow. Yet is the key word. Oh and I am in an EST guild so there goes that theory out the window too.

Either people are horribly gullible or there was something funky in the database.

My money is on the trolls and gullibility of mankind. It will be our undoing...

What does it say here?

https://account.swtor.com/user/codes

I am in (stuck at work so can't play)

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order