7/21 and Not Invited Thread.

Valcutio

I ordered 7/21 from Gamestop but did not get my code until 7/22 because of the issues they were having. I'm hoping to get my email today...

Same. I Pre-Ordered on the 21st but because Gamestop was stupid I didn't get my code until the 22nd, so I have my code entered midday on the 22nd.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered 7/21 from Gamestop but did not get my code until 7/22 because of the issues they were having. I'm hoping to get my email today...

Same here. Wouldn't that be great if only 7/21 people got in today...

Gamestop sucks, end of story.

Edited by plethaus

I just chech my account and notice something odd here on this site. Other people should check to. When you got to My Account The new check Marks where they ask questions like 5 security questions and contact information are both check mark but the Redem a product Registration Code is not.

WHich made me very upset till i check Code redemption button on right side of screen. On that screen it says I registreg my code on 7.21.2011. Which makes wonder what is goin on having 2 differnt areas tell me oppsong information.

Pre-order code is NOT the Product Registration Code. Herp derp, that would be the retail key required for launch day.

i redeemed 7/21 like 15 min after it opened at 12:15 am and not invited

seems like its all CE getting in so basically i think i got lied to it does matter what version you bought to get early access

ANYONE not order the ce get in yet ?

Got the CE, and was late getting home since I'd spent about 1 to 2 hours getting my code at Game Stop. So I registered it at 5:33PM CST and Am not in.

I will honestly admit I have a life, but I'm acting like I don't have one right now. I woke up at 5am today expecting an invite b/c I registered on July, 22, but didn't get one. Yea I'm disappointed, but as long as servers go well I will hopefully have an invite by later today.

+1

I have been up for several hours prior to early start awaiting to get on. I registered my Pre-Order Code on 7-22-11 and I was hoping to get on immediately.

No dice.

Hopefully, I will receive my invite sometime today...I have to work tomorrow. :(

Preordered The 21st But did not get my code until around the 26th, because of some problems with GAME but otherwise still happy since im sitting here with my Darth Malgus Statue pressing the F5 button with his head. (Not really but at least my CE arrived yay)

*Small Edit* No Access Obviously.

Edited by SecretAgentMan