Whats the hardest class for you to kill?

Lijun

What is the hardest class for Sentinel to kill? And if you happen to know what spec they use even better.

How is hard is Tank spec Bounty Hunter to take down for you?

I'm making an alt and I would like something that will do well Vs marauders, which I see everyone playing and rerolling to lol.

What is the hardest class for Sentinel to kill? And if you happen to know what spec they use even better.

How is hard is Tank spec Bounty Hunter to take down for you?

I'm making an alt and I would like something that will do well Vs marauders, which I see everyone playing and rerolling to lol.

A good Battlemaster Inquisitor or Merc is almost impossible to take down without additional help.

Thankfully their healing is getting a nerf so we'll see if it remains so.

Combat Medic Commandos and their mirror can survive for farrrrr to long, and you really have to out think them to kill them. Hopefully though, the changed in the upcomming patch will address this some.

I'm going to with Shoadws/Assassin. I'm bedazzled they didn't get nerfed with this patch, and that is totally the class I'm going to play with all the legacy stuff.

This makes me smile - the thought of how many of these people will give up is amusing. I consider myself rather agile fingered and quickminded - much above average and i still have trouble hitting all the right things at the right time. Cant imagine the majority of players being successful.

it will depend on spec too.

As combat spec i find...

Hardest : Powertechs / Tank-Assassins / Juggernaut

Easiest : Sorcerers, DPS-Assassins, Marauders, Mercenaries, Snipers, Operatives :p

Note: in 1v1 i will generally beat all of the above, but powertechs / tank assassins / juggs i find tend to be quite close if they are decently geared... marauders can be too but tends to only be a risk if my defensive cooldowns are down, and theirs are up :p

No single healer will out-heal my damage/inturrupts, nor escape from me due to the amount of immobilising and burst that combat has and due to it being armour ignoring it can handle the mercs/commandos ok. (operatives being an exception given that they can just stealth away, although i do try to hit cauterize on them regularly despite being an out-of-spec ability to just to try keep them visible)

It really depends on the player and the terrain. In a wide open area, no place to LoS, i'll usually fall pretty quickly to a sniper. But, in most cases, anything that's spec'd for defense will give me trouble, since I run with Combat and a lot of damage is mitigated by armor.

Like anything in the subject of pvp, it's entirely dependent on the circumstances.

In general, healing classes in a Warzone can be brutal to kill. It takes focused fire (and if you're unlucky enough to be facing 3 or more competent healers, it's almost impossible), and in a PUG, you're rolling the dice on whether the focused fire ever shows up or not. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I have to admit, there's a surprising level of competence in the PUGs on my server, so I'd almost say it's a 50/50 roll of the dice as to whether anyone joins me in killing the opposing healers.

With their resource being, on paper, harder to manage in 1.2 (well, at least Sorcs/Sages...haven't really explored the other two yet), it's possible this might change, but I doubt it, as I suspect there's tons of overhealing going on right now, which will mitigate most-if not all-the incoming nerfs for those who are competent players that are able to adjust from being able to get away with lazy play to not being able to. We'll just have to see. I'm of the mind that it's virtually impossible to truly nerf pvp healing to levels it should be (in my mind, individual heals shouldn't outstrip individual damage; they should ideally be equal). I won't discuss that further, as it involves a completely different approach to class balance and relationships than the one modern MMOs currently use, in order to actually work. Moving on.

Shadow/Sins who are Tank or Tank hybrids are brutal to kill. I have one as an alt and it's incredible the night and day difference between a Tanky Shadow vs a Tanky Guardian/Juggernaut. Vanguard/Powertech are somewhere in between those tank classes. Annoyingly hard to kill as well, but not to the level a good Shadow/Sin is (well, DPS Shadow/Sin are actually very squishy, but most have realized how powerful being a Tanky hybrid is, and the vast majority of competent players are playing a tank/balance hybrid these days it seems). Basically, there's a huge gap between a tank Guardian/Jugg in terms of the balance between their survivability and damage output, compared to that of the other two tanks in the game. A huge gap.

Ahni specced Marauders (who are good) are also a pain in the *** as I am Carnage/Combat. Of course, everything is situational, and if I happen to be able to burn 30 stacks vs them not, then bye bye Ahni specced Marauder. Just, in general, they are a pain, though healers are almost always my #1 target, so it's rare I am actually actively trying to kill another Marauder/Sentinel in a warzone.

The class I enjoy killing the most is Sorc/Sage, just because it seems half the playerbase plays those two classes, and you know that most of them play the classes due to the percieved 'OPeness' of them, which-to my eye-is just begging for a rebuke.

My guilty pleasure is sniper/gunslinger, just because it irks me when no one on my team bothers to harass that sniper/gunslinger just sitting there, wracking up several hundred thousand points of damage in peace. As a melee dps who can't do a damn thing in a warzone in peace, that irks me. :p So, if I ever find the time when I don't have a healer to kill, I make a beeline for showing that sniper/gunslinger that some of us aren't completely unaware of the fact that they have been allowed free reign to just snipe to their heart's content all game. :p

Edited by revial

My guilty pleasure is sniper/gunslinger, just because it irks me when no one on my team bothers to harass that sniper/gunslinger just sitting there, wracking up several hundred thousand points of damage in peace. As a melee dps who can't do a damn thing in a warzone in peace, that irks me. :p So, if I ever find the time when I don't have a healer to kill, I make a beeline for showing that sniper/gunslinger that some of us aren't completely unaware of the fact that they have been allowed free reign to just snipe to their heart's content all game. :p

I wish I could say this, but it always seems that the enemy team considers it taboo of the highest order to ever attack a sniper or gunslinger, and as soon as I target them I get swarmed by everyone...

heal spec BH

once that bubble does up and they get themselves back up to full health it's very frustrating. I will go after any other healer for the kill before a BH.

I'm fine with healers being hard to kill without help. But even with 2 people on a BH he can easily heal through it as well as heal his buddies.

I used to have a hard time with BH but in most situation, 1 on 1, the bh pops his big shield and hopes to win before it goes down. I usually, just spam strike and slash while using Rebuke... the moment his shield is down, I unleash my full bar of Focus and Zen his face to the ground.

Inquisitor are a pain to kill... I'll win most of the fights but they do give me a hard time.

I wish I could say this, but it always seems that the enemy team considers it taboo of the highest order to ever attack a sniper or gunslinger, and as soon as I target them I get swarmed by everyone...

It has nothing to do with you attacking the gunslinger and everything to do with seeing a sentinel/marauder back and smelling an opportunity for payback.

Hardest to 1 V 1 and kill is a tank assassin, its 50/50 against the best on my server without help.

The hardest thing to kill is a healing merc that knows what they are doing. You need to be perfect and have some luck, while they don't need to be perfect and have alot of outs. They wont kill me but its really hard to kill them at the same time - you have a very small gap of time after you make them blow CDs to kill them before the CDs come back up. Also if they are rocking defensive trinkets its pretty rediculas.

Everything else is pretty easy. There are people who will give you a run for your money now and then from any class, but Tanksin and healing merc are the hardest to consistently kill

IMO anyways

Snipers can be tricky but Force Camo sorta gives us the edge to disable their kitting if their little wall shield is up. If you fight a sniper, make them panic, go all in and never stop. Show them that you're confident and they will start wasting their cooldown. Just don't give them that setup up time and if you're good at keeping your force leap, the moment they try to move to kit you, Wooooopa!

This makes me smile - the thought of how many of these people will give up is amusing. I consider myself rather agile fingered and quickminded - much above average and i still have trouble hitting all the right things at the right time. Cant imagine the majority of players being successful.

If you have trouble hitting the right things, try hardware or otherwise macros.

It has nothing to do with you attacking the gunslinger and everything to do with seeing a sentinel/marauder back and smelling an opportunity for payback.

I suppose this could be a reason...I certainly do piss a lot of people off.

I remember the other day I was the only one that went to east turret to stall an assassin and a sorcerer from taking it. I ended up winning 2 on 1 and taking the turret from them. I know they were mad after that :p

back on topic, I'd say the hardest class for me to kill 1 on 1 is probably scoundrel/operative...stunlocks are fun :(

As a Watchman, Merc healer or Sin tank/tank hybrid. Everything else melts. Especially easy to kill are the bad Mara/Sent who spec Carnage/Combat. Come 1.2 everything will have to be reevaluated, but for now, the only scary Sent is a Watchman, and the only scary Guard is a Focus. Edited by Mal-Sharran