Amazing! LEGACY armor sets, I likes it!

Tricky-Ha

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, Jedi get more brown :S

To be fair... brown is kind of a traditional Jedi color. That's exactly like saying "Oh look, Sith get more black". Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be great to maybe get some armorish stuff for JKs in maybe green or goldish yellow, but as far as robes go, Jedi will almost always use brown or darkbrownish black like Anakin.

Dulfy has the goods.

Sith Imperial LEGACY gear.

Republic LEGACY gear.

Why have you been hiding this stuff for so long BioWare? That isht is crazy, you guys are crazy. Thanks for finally putting decent gear in with 1.2's patch, seriously, thanks.

Nice stuff but the Guardian Exalted gear is Battlelord gear that already exists,

its orange modeable armor and the hood down works also already with the headpiece.

Maybe this one is simply with stats then

Edited by ODTONE

Of course most of the models are familiar, but have you ever had most of those armor pieces in orange? That's been a big thing we, the RP community along with pretty much everyone else has been asking BioWare to do, give us orange versions of cool looking green & blue armor pieces.

Yeah, lots of greens that I've NEVER found orange versions of. I like especially the guardian one!

I have only one thing to say about this

"Nice stuff but the Guardian Exalted gear is Battlelord gear that already exists,"

Battlelord like Kao Cen Darach's and Ven Zallow(and both die funnily enough) has green armour. Exalted has chrome, I think it fits much much better myself.

Edited by Lightmaguz

Whats up with the sentinel exalted gear? Its the exact same as an orange set that is already in game. Not even a different skin.

However, I love the first teir consular chest. I have been wanting a brown colored orange version of that one but blue is good too.

Edited by Kadoozy

Juggernaut renowned and Guardian exalted sets are my two favorite armor sets in the entire game, I think. Actual Star Wars armor. Looking at the endgame gear I sometimes forget they know how to make stuff like that.

Where are the pants for the Consular? My Shadow doesn't wear skirts, she wears pants.Why are Consulars not getting any? Guess i won't be wearing Legacy gear on her. I like the Trooper and Knight sets though. This is one time when I would have to say boo to BW for not giving Consulars pants. Then again maybe there is more that we aren't seeing. If this is it though then I am a little disappointed.

Where are the pants for the Consular? My Shadow doesn't wear skirts, she wears pants.Why are Consulars not getting any? Guess i won't be wearing Legacy gear on her. I like the Trooper and Knight sets though. This is one time when I would have to say boo to BW for not giving Consulars pants. Then again maybe there is more that we aren't seeing. If this is it though then I am a little disappointed.

There are a couple sets of pants in game in places that consulars can wear. I believe on Alderaan there are Muse Pants or something like that for commendations. All the pants that i have found are white however. Not much diversity in color.

There are a couple sets of pants in game in places that consulars can wear. I believe on Alderaan there are Muse Pants or something like that for commendations. All the pants that i have found are white however. Not much diversity in color.

I have those comm pants on my Shadow. I was just hoping for something a bit more colorful and a little differant looking from the Legacy sets. Sages I understand wearing the skirts, but a shadow needs the freedom of a nice pair f pants. It's hard to kick someone in the mouth with a skirt on lol.

Oh joy the BH exalted looks exactly like the BH set I'm currently replacing with HM flashpoint gear..... and yes it's a full orange set minus the bracers.......

Yeah but, there's so many color versions of that ultimately very cool looking Bounty Hunter armor set & we get offered pieces of it very often from all kinds of content except for endgame where they expect us to wear the really silly looking stuff. :p

When will I get to wear this color set of armor that this BH cruising by on LEGACY jetpack sprint power is wearing?

You got to do the Red Reaper & Colicoid FP's I think to get parts of this armor in this colors.

I haven't seen it in these colors anywhere yet.

This armor set is allover the place in this game, apparently.

I haven't been able to find it anywhere in this color scheme tho & this color scheme I want really bad.

Of course most of the models are familiar, but have you ever had most of those armor pieces in orange? That's been a big thing we, the RP community along with pretty much everyone else has been asking BioWare to do, give us orange versions of cool looking green & blue armor pieces.

I already have Orange Schematics for the exact gear shown for Inquisitor Renowned and Exalted... And no differentiation between Sorcs and Assassins? I know they both use Light Armor, so it wast absolutely necessary, but it would've been nice for us to be as distinctive as you've made most of the other ACs...

So, not only did Sorcs get nerved to hell, but our Legacy Armor is the same as for Assassins, and identical to what we already have in-game now?

Thanks so much BW...Really getting tired of sticking up for you guys when you pull this kind of bull**it...

The bad thing is however that at 50 level only gear that matters are the crit crafted oranges because of the augment slots so these designs will only be for the leveling while :(

There are actually 2 set of pants from the Alderaan commendation vendor, Muse Lower Robe (white color) and Enshrouding Force Legwraps (dark green). There is also a drop from Cademimu called Lower Robe of Volatile Force (looks a lot like the Enshrouding Force ones). Then there are various pants available from social vendors and the fleet commendation vendor.

These legacy armors are great for player characters, especially for orange belts and bracers, but what about companions? Since these are all tied to a class companions can't wear them and are still left hunting for moddable belts and bracers. Also for trooper where you might want your squad to wear a matching uniform, it doesn't work at all.

The bad thing is however that at 50 level only gear that matters are the crit crafted oranges because of the augment slots so these designs will only be for the leveling while :(

Then lets hope there's all new cool looking gear designs that are just 1000's of pieces of crit-crafted orange augment gear. My hopes are rising again, I should know better..cause I know the RAGEcries that'll happen when or if we find out all new orange crit-graft gear is exactly the same as the old stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.