Please CAP 4 Sorceror PRE-MADES for WZ's

juzztinjg

It's ridiculous, it is happening constantly. They start off with 4 Sorc premade and chain lightning everyone. It's exploited to hell. It's pretty much ruining pvp for most other classes.

This unfortunately needs to be fixed asap I think?

Can't you cap only 2 Sorcerers per WZ?

This can't be that hard to do, it is a simple Algorithm.. Please? Because PvP is the only thing left I like about this game, and now it's going to hell to :(

I remember one of my very early games where I ran into one of the server's strongest premades and got rolled, one of the guy on my team says, "We got 6 Sorcerers, how it is possible we lose?" And no the other side didn't have 7 Sorcs either.

Herpda, derp, getting rolled by all them Sorcs.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2012-02-27_15_20_14_564739.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/bluefire_09/Screenshot_2012-02-25_12_38_33_499739.jpg

I could post hundred more screen shots of nothing but Sorc team that get annihilated by us, all day long.

Edited by Balmuck

I find it funny that all of the exploiters have come to the defense of starting a 4 premade sorcerer group and joining warzones cus they never lose a warzone because they chain lightning everyone.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying that playing a Sorceror or even the skill is a problem. There is talent to playing when everything is even... but when there are more than 4 sorcerers, which is the case in almost every 4 sorc premade.. then all you do is chain lightning everyone, swiching back in forth between people around you and nobody can kill you, and if we get lucky enough to take down one of you, by the time we were working on the 2nd one the 4th or 5th one is back.

Lets be serious here, it obviously needs nerfed. There is no other class that cause this simple rotation of what you like to pretend is skill so simplistically and takes over any WZ for the win.

In time, more and more people will get pissed about this... It's already starting on the Republic Fleet on my server - I'm not the only one who feels this way. Any IMP player is going to come the defense of the Sorc - of course.

There is no skill to chaining 4 lightning streams on characters, it's an exploit. Give it up.

4 monkeys throwing poop at you will cover you in crap faster than one could on his own...

Anyone being focused by anyone is going to drop

I find it funny that all of the exploiters have come to the defense of starting a 4 premade sorcerer group and joining warzones cus they never lose a warzone because they chain lightning everyone.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying that playing a Sorceror or even the skill is a problem. There is talent to playing when everything is even... but when there are more than 4 sorcerers, which is the case in almost every 4 sorc premade.. then all you do is chain lightning everyone, swiching back in forth between people around you and nobody can kill you, and if we get lucky enough to take down one of you, by the time we were working on the 2nd one the 4th or 5th one is back.

Lets be serious here, it obviously needs nerfed. There is no other class that cause this simple rotation of what you like to pretend is skill so simplistically and takes over any WZ for the win.

In time, more and more people will get pissed about this... It's already starting on the Republic Fleet on my server - I'm not the only one who feels this way. Any IMP player is going to come the defense of the Sorc - of course.

Look at the screen shots I posted. You can clearly see 4 of them same ones in both... and they aren't COMING close to killing anyone, lol... Not only that but there was like 6 in the first SS and two off them left, after they got annihilated right at the start.

I find it funny how you're grossly over-exaggerating the issue.

So sorcs can attack targets at range and they can also switch targets as established here. What part of this can't be done by any other ranged class?

Right I mean it's not like Tracer Missle/Grav round are easy to press... OH WAIT. Honestly if you think that chain lightning is all it takes to play a sorc effectively... you're beyond help.

I know right! It's like omg those darn sorcs! I wish us pubs had some sort of equivalent... OH WAIT Sages.

4 mercs firing missiles at you will kill you too. 4 of ANY dps class will kill you very quickly. I dont see your point. And how is it that no one can kill them? Is your team running in circles playing patty cake? FIRE BACK IDIOT!

ROFL, so you are saying 4 people shoot you and this is an exploit. You are right, an "I WIN" button should pop up on the screen so you can AOE deathshot them all. How dare them let those exploiters beat you.

In other news, 6 people shooting at 4 usually win. This one is going to get good... /flamers on

Edited by vartius

It's ridiculous, it is happening constantly. They start off with 4 Sorc premade and chain lightning everyone. It's exploited to hell. It's pretty much ruining pvp for most other classes.

This unfortunately needs to be fixed asap I think?

Can't you cap only 2 Sorcerers per WZ?

This can't be that hard to do, it is a simple Algorithm.. Please? Because PvP is the only thing left I like about this game, and now it's going to hell to :(

This just has to be a troll post.

Trolling is an art form that you have failed at.

So please explain...how is it exploiting?

As someone said above, you will get owned by getting focused by 4 of any class...

4 sages throwing rocks? owned

4 rage juggs all with insta crit buffed smash? owned

4 BH/commando's spamming TM/grav round? super owned

-Haven't played the other AC's but I'm willing to bet 4 of them at once would annihilate you as well. It's not an exploit, it's a l2p issue...CC/interrupts are your friend...

If 4 sorcs are focus 1 person, that means there is you and 6 of your teammates that can go for a different objective away from the sorcs.

If you think this is an exploit, then it sounds like someone has nerfed your IQ...

The OP is mad. This may happen, but it has nothing to do with sorcerers and more to do with the luck of the draw.

You get 4 sorcerers on a team chain lightning everyone in one team.

And the next game you get 4 operatives going around 4-shotting every sorcerer in the game.

And the next game you get 4 healers cross-healing each other and keeping their team up ez mode.

And the next game you get 4 mercenaries tracer missile spamming everyone to death with no effort.

And the next game you get 4 assassins doing what the 4 operatives were doing not a handful of games ago.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

If you don't like the luck of the draw, run with a premade. A well balanced 4 man team and take on any stacked class combination if they have even any vague idea of how to play the game.

And if you can't find a premade, and/or the premade you have loses all the time.. suck it up, buddy. Premades will be moved into rated wzs at some point, but until they you'll have to deal with them. And then when they ARE moved into rated wzs, you'll have more problems with class stacking by the queue system.

That's how it goes I'm afraid. Implementing queue rules to account for how badly people deal with class stacking isn't going to change the fact that those people are bad. Get better at the game. It's not a complicated combat system, it's not a reflex based game that required concentration to the nth degree.

Practice, practice, practice. And deal with bad luck better than you are.