250000 credits for a crystal i paid $160 for

JhingXX

This is a pretty simple answer.

If you were to get the +41 stat crystal for free, this would constitute an in-game advantage over other players. You shouldn't get that for buying the CE.

The way you get +41 stat crystals in this game are now either run Kaon, get your rakata wep, or pay 250k (or more if you want white). Buying the CE does not entitle you to one.

The color isn't the reason you have to pay, its the stats and to make sure you don't get an in-game statistical advantage over other players for free.

yeah, you guys are right, that statue and the book are worth an extra 70$ and the people that bought the CE should be punched in the face for thinking something that we thought would be with us for our whole online time would stay with us is absurd. On the other hand I can't wait to buy a purple crystal from the vendor.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this.... but the reason why is because it is STILL an exclusive crystal, meaning not everyone can have it. I think it is the 3rd coolest crystal (First red/black, second blue/black, then this one, then the green/black one, then the white).

250k is not that bad actually, now if it was 2.5 M like the white.. i would kirby flip tables.

Why do I have to pay for this yellow and black crystal? Why do I have to pay 250000 credits? I bought the CE for in game perks like this. Why am I paying twice?

You didn't pay any extra for the crystal, the low level version was a perk for pre-ordering. You are paying to upgrade it and 250k is nothing for a level 50 anyway.

/thread

I don't care about an end-game crystal, nor did I mention it. And if credits are easy for you to get then send me some. I'm Jhingxx on Sanctume of Exaulted. come on bigtime send me 250000.

Or you can get off your lazy *** and spend 2 hours doing a single day of dailies on Ilum/Belsavis and have your 250k.

Or you can get off your lazy *** and spend 2 hours doing a single day of dailies on Ilum/Belsavis and have your 250k.

how is "getting off my lazy %%%" spending time sitting at a computer? rethink your logic dude. and yes 250k is too much.

You paid for a +4 endurance black-yellow crystal. You got a +4 endurance black-yellow crystal. They are now offering a new crystal, for a small amount of credits, and are limiting it by only offering it to people who got the +4 version. You are not paying twice, you are paying once.

You tell him to get off his lazy behind by....playing a computer game?

this does not compute.

CLEARLY - the devs did not check the current market price for crystals, as 250,000 is WAY OVER PRICED!!!

That being said - I'd like mine free too. :D

Also.. while we are complaining....

WHY ON EARTH DOES IT SAY: "Optional" next to the "security key" window, as this is NOT optional. If I don't enter it, i can't log in. One cannot consider that 'optional' at that point since it's clearly 'mandatory'.

Why do I have to pay for this yellow and black crystal? Why do I have to pay 250000 credits? I bought the CE for in game perks like this. Why am I paying twice?

Really? you paid 160$ for the pre-order chrystal? All that other stuff, the digital deluxe items, the CE vendor, the physical extras like a music cd and a frikkin statue... that was all just a bonus then? what you really paid for was the chrystal.

i feel your pain bro.

(ps. i paid for the digital deluxe upgrade when i started playing, but you dont hear me whining about it because i knew that it was just a bit of extra fluff)

I just hate that they even made high-end versions of those yellow/black crystals... they are the fugliest thing in the game.

I remember the first week everyone ran around with them thinking they were cool (no idea why).

Everyone ran around with them because they gave better stats than what you normally found up to level 20 or so... not very many thought they looked "cool"

WHY ON EARTH DOES IT SAY: "Optional" next to the "security key" window, as this is NOT optional. If I don't enter it, i can't log in. One cannot consider that 'optional' at that point since it's clearly 'mandatory'.

Because its optional to buy a security key... thats the optional part theyre talking about, but you obviously bought one, hence you have to use it.

You paid for the lvl 4 verson they never ever promised anything about more versions of the crystal. Still only Pre orders get that crystal and if you can't make 250k in less than 2 days your doing something wrong. Its not that hard to make n keep around 500k

You do remember that that was a pre-order crystal, right? Had absolutely nothing to do with CE.

As someone who pre ordered the second he could? Who flaunted that crystal around as long as I could? Who has the CE?

GET OVER IT.

I have the headset, but I don't care if they never upgrade my black/green crystal. You know why? Because I understand its fluff. I got my stupid crystal, and now I'm done. Same with the pre-order crystal, we got it. Its done.

Oh, and STOP calling it the CE crystal. It makes every CE owner look a little bit dumber when you do.

I just hate that they even made high-end versions of those yellow/black crystals... they are the fugliest thing in the game.

I remember the first week everyone ran around with them thinking they were cool (no idea why).

During the first week people still had their default lightsaber crystals. They are slightly better then the default saber crystals.

Edit: Plus, 250k credits is nothing, I never drop below 250k >_>

Edited by xTekwarx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.