Satele shan vs the Sith emperor who wins?

brodymac

Satele.

She actually exists in a physical form that characters have seen. There's no real confirmation the Emperor actually exists, just that there's a Voice, and Hands, and a Wrath.

Edited by Daeada

She hasn't been tossed into a reactor core thousands of times.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right bro? :rolleyes:

But yeah, I agree, I'd give this one to Satele but depends on the rules of the contest I guess.

Edited by Stenrik

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right bro? :rolleyes:

But yeah, I agree, I'd give this one to Satele but depends on the rules of the contest I guess.

Rules? It's a pie eating contest of course with the standart pie eating rules :jawa_wink:

The Sith Emperor is mentioned in great detail in the novel Revan by Drew Karpyshyn and he was called Lord Vitiate,a name he received by Marka Ragnos. In the timeline the game is set he is the Sith Emperor, having stayed a live nearly a thousand years through a technique he developed that feeds off the life force of others to enhance his own. Edited by HeavensHell

Sidious or Old Republic Emperor?

If Knights can kill the emperor before they are even named Master, then I'm pretty sure the Grand Master of the Jedi Order would annihilate him.

Sidious would defeat anyone from this timeframe i'm a afraid...

Satele would get her butt handed to her on a silver platter with a side of whoop a[bEEP]s from the Emperor. Satele lost both encounters with Darth Malgus. She lost her lightsaber twice against him. Both times she needed someone to save her from Darth Malgus.

If she can't stand up to a Sith Lord like Darth Malgus then I really do not believe she can stand up against the emperor. Besides I'm told she doesn't even have the Battle Meditation ability.

OF course Satele can't kill him, his death m ust rip Sidious's off, after all his is copy cat in many other ways.

The only way he will die is when all the dead Jedi Masters that have ever been and become one with the force come together and trap him in the force afterlife forever.

OF course Satele can't kill him, his death m ust rip Sidious's off, after all his is copy cat in many other ways.

The only way he will die is when all the dead Jedi Masters that have ever been and become one with the force come together and trap him in the force afterlife forever.

This.

He's only going to die when this game does.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Satele.

She actually exists in a physical form that characters have seen. There's no real confirmation the Emperor actually exists, just that there's a Voice, and Hands, and a Wrath.

He exists, play the jedi knight. Just to clear up the whole "we don't know he exists". Also, he killed a planet and sucked up the power of everyone on it. Plus, he subjugated 4 or so of the best jedi in the galaxy at the same time, with one hand.

Emperor.

Satele would get her butt handed to her on a silver platter with a side of whoop a[bEEP]s from the Emperor. Satele lost both encounters with Darth Malgus. She lost her lightsaber twice against him. Both times she needed someone to save her from Darth Malgus.

If she can't stand up to a Sith Lord like Darth Malgus then I really do not believe she can stand up against the emperor. Besides I'm told she doesn't even have the Battle Meditation ability.

I will go with the Emperor Vitiate , he did wipe the floor with her grandpappy :p

(^ or Great GrandPappy )

Space_Gimp you are wrong , first fight was pretty even with them and their masters . Matter of fact her master held them off till she got away and the only reason he sent her away was the importance of the message that the Empire had returned and nothing other . Malgus defeated her master , doesn't mean "WIN" for him . He himself said it was failure that she got away at that and killed his master for it .

The second fight she Won, but she did have help . Not to mention deflecting a lightsaber with her hand is Epic in itself .

Doesn't mean Malgus wouldn't have won either fights , but he didn't .

Watch the Video "HOPE" you will see her force push him into a wall of a Rock and pin him there , and then shatters that wall behind him / ontop of him.

Edited by mefit

He exists, play the jedi knight. Just to clear up the whole "we don't know he exists". Also, he killed a planet and sucked up the power of everyone on it. Plus, he subjugated 4 or so of the best jedi in the galaxy at the same time, with one hand.

Emperor.

^ AGreed

The Emperor uses bodies like Palpitine uses clones . When he died at the end of the Jedi Knight story it was almost staged as he put up really no fight at all. To him it was just a old body and now hes probably wearing a new one !

As for Shan coming from a family created by two powerful Jedi of "Their Lifetime " she herself had a son who so far in his own story has no force powers at all and no connection to it . I find it wierd that his mothers master kept trying to give him his Lightsaber , even if it was a inheritence or the Jedi is dieing . Just seems wierd lore wise as Jedi didn't normally hand off the lightsabers to none force connected people.

Hope to see more story for her son , even if he never becomes one with the force . I think he is doing good without it myself and makes me feel that playing a none Jedi/Sith class is just as important !