THE I'M not QUITTING THREAD!

vanisle

I bought this game demanding star wars & lightsabers and I got it!

It's not exactly what I wanted so I'm going to stick around until I decide if I like it or not!

Can I have your stuff !!!!

What`s your excuse?

Edited by vanisle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not exactly what I wanted so I'm going to stick around until I decide if I like it or not!

I want your stuff !!!!

What`s your excuse?

I am not quitting because I have nothing to go to, also I really enjoy Huttball. BioWare also lets me ***** a lot on the forums, with the occasional thread deletion.

I'm not quitting either. Quitting is for lozers.

Also, I'm thoroughly enjoying the stories. Just hit 50lvl on my main last night, and not finished with his story yet. Once finished, I'll take a few more alts through their journey, which should put me at about late summer timewise.

I'm not quitting either. Quitting is for lozers.

Also, I'm thoroughly enjoying the stories. Just hit 50lvl on my main last night, and not finished with his story yet. Once finished, I'll take a few more alts through their journey, which should put me at about late summer timewise.

The Agent story is really good, I suggest strongly checking it out.

The Agent story is really good, I suggest strongly checking it out.

I've heard that...I just may do it as I'm looking to play a ranged class as well. Hell, I might just do agent and bounty hunter. Bah. Can't decide, haha. But maybe I don't have to decide. I'll do both.

What`s your excuse?

You can have my stuff if you want. I cancelled this morning.

The game is too linear, buggy, and just plain NOT FUN. There's nothing that they could "fix" that would get me to come back. It's just a poor, poor choice in the game systems that they chose to use for this game. But if continuing to chase that carrot on a stick is your game...then, by all means, have fun playing still.

Peace. Out.

You can have my stuff if you want. I cancelled this morning.

The game is too linear, buggy, and just plain NOT FUN. There's nothing that they could "fix" that would get me to come back. It's just a poor, poor choice in the game systems that they chose to use for this game. But if continuing to chase that carrot on a stick is your game...then, by all means, have fun playing still.

Peace. Out.

This is the " IM' not QUITTING THREAD!"

genius , post your resignation letter elsewhere

and I'm not quitting

I've only been playing for two weeks with my friend. I'm level 37 and enjoying myself greatly so far. The PVE while leveling up feels like me and my friend's characters are legitimately 'friends' within the Star Wars universe.

I keep hearing there is a lack of PVE and PVP content, but the damn game just came out - people need to learn some effing patience. I've played so many Bioware games over the years that were absolutely amazing, and I have no doubt if they take this seriously and listen to the community (like stated in the 1.2 patch video) there will be some amazing things added to the game in the future.

People seem to forget that all the content in this game is high quality - seriously, everything is voiced over...EVERYTHING. If you play this game because you want an MMO, you are also playing it because Bioware tells amazing stories. Despite similarities to WoW, this game is meant to be very immersive, and so far I feel it does a great job. I honestly feel like a space bad *** when I play, so I'd say mission accomplished.

On another note, I spent like $80 on this game so I plan on getting my moneys worth. I am sick of WoW but had a bit of an itch to play some sort of MMO...this game more than fills it.

Bottom line though, people who quit so soon after the game has been released were not worth keeping around anyways. Good riddance!

Edited by rweiowjerwei

What`s your excuse?

classic..

funny how probably everyone here saying s/he's not quitting is either a fresh 50 or not 50 at all yet :) Just wait and see what a boredom this game turns out to be once you hit max level and THEN write whether you're quitting or not, guys.

If you like this game even about 2 weeks after you hit 50, then more power to ya, I envy you.

Edited by MartyCZE

I'm not quitting. I love Star Wars too much, and being able to move around in a living breathing world of it, I can't see myself going anywhere else for quite some time.

I just wish there were more class story arcs AFTER 50. I mean my bounty hunter is supposedly the most feared hired gun in the galaxy. You would think there would be some TOUGH bounties to chase, or some young upstart that wants to knock me off of my perch. Or maybe, JUST maybe, my bounty hunter can take the Mandalore mantle permanently.

Not Quitting!

I do understand that the after 50 is supposedly a little dry right now. But thats not a good reason to Rage/quit. I read that 1-50 takes 130-150 hours. The story for the chars i've played so far (one at 47, second at 35) is so great I dont really notice the bugs so much. If the end is so bleak, ill take my time to get there untill it gets some more love (which the devolpers have said they are focusing on right now)

I have no doubt thell continually add the things the community are asking for, so Im in no rush to get to 50 with my chars. 1200 Hours for 8 chars story to 50...... not bad for a $60 game, plus annother $120 for the amount of time itll take to lvl 8 chars to 50 with an entertaining story.

Not quitting.

Been 50 for a several weeks and am still enjoying the game. Considering the amount of time the game has actually been out I am pleased with the amount of endgame content. There are issues that frustrate me, but there is much more I like than dislike. Bioware obviously cares about the game, adding new content and fixing issues. We just have to give them time to keep improving.

funny how probably everyone here saying s/he's not quitting is either a fresh 50 or not 50 at all yet :) Just wait and see what a boredom this game turns out to be once you hit max level and THEN write whether you're quitting or not, guys.

If you like this game even about 2 weeks after you hit 50, then more power to ya, I envy you.

3x level 50 toons. I also raid 3 times a week and PvP when I can.

I'm not bored. I'm sorry you won't be sticking around but different strokes....