Funniest line in game?

Anysao

This isn't actually a line but had me rolling with laughter all the same.

While speaking with Doctor Olkav at Gehn's Overlook on Voss, he makes gestures with his hands while talking. If you watch the Deranged Imperial (his name is given as Lem by the doctor) in the background, he's mimicking Olkav's hand gestures while Olkav speaks.

Just the whole premise of the conversation is humorous, but that part in particular simply had me cackling.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risha, late into her personal story arc...

"Ugh, this conversation's officially given me a headache. Let's go do something outrageous."

EDIT: And, of course, this was IMMEDIATELY followed up by...

"I should probably do something to celebrate. Want to go steal something REALLY expensive?"

Edited by MishraArtificer

This one has probably already been posted but it was so good when i heard it i changed the Guild MOTD to it.

Smuggler class mission on Belsavis

"If you know anything that could save my life, or even spare me some pain... I... I don't like pain, then you better tell me"

Korriban, Sith Inquisitor storyline.

I don't remember the exact wording, but it was (I believe) something like the following.

He finishes explaining the next trial and something along the lines of: "So, any other stupid questions?"

My character: "Have you ever noticed how the sands of Korriban get into everything?"

I admit, I laughed so hard at that; the NPC looked like he was ready to strangle my character after that wise-crack comment. :p

"I started by grabbing a Nikto thug who was making liberal use of a flamethrower. With pinpoint accuracy I hurled him towards Kavos, whose robes were instantly ignited!"

"I wish I could've seen the look on Kavos' face."

"I would estimate that he was surprised, sir."

"I started by grabbing a Nikto thug who was making liberal use of a flamethrower. With pinpoint accuracy I hurled him towards Kavos, whose robes were instantly ignited!"

"I wish I could've seen the look on Kavos' face."

"I would estimate that he was surprised, sir."

It was a mandolorian, not a nikto, iirc.

Probably already been mentioned but reading 137 pages to confirm ... yeah.

So, Smuggler (human male in my case) part when you assault imperial vessel to rob it (pretty bold itself). You pilot the shuttle while your partner and his slicer are locked in a cargo. You land and imperial docking officer goes something like this:

Officer: Who are you? The only scheduled flight is <number_here> with a Chiss pilot <typical_Chiss_name_here>.

Me: Yeah, my parents were surprised too...

Corso Riggs " Now your dumb, ugly and dead."

Has Corso had enough yet?

As for me, its the one where the smuggler wants to pick her (well mine's a her) own callsign."

"Let me pick my callsign! How about . . . Crackerjack! . . . that sounded better in my head."

Edited by jkuhl

Not really a line, but it is worthy. Near the Act 2 Finale for the Smuggler, you take a trip to Port Nowhere. When you show up and start the conversation, a different sequence plays depending on which companion you have out at the time. If you have Bowdaar out, after making Wookie noises at it, he hurls a droid bartender across the room before the conversation begins. I lost it and had to restart the convo just to watch it again.

To Private Wicke (Camp Vigil, Balmorra), if you pick "You seem a nice guy" the smuggler attempts to convince him to defect:

"You know the Republic could use a nice . . . dim . . corrupt . . . on second thought, stick to what you've got."

Almost spat out my wheaties.

that's smuggler and on curuscant, but still funny.

"Did a womp rat die on your head or is this supposed to be a hairstyle?" (quoting from memory here)

Sadly though I believe my Smuggler had the exact same hairstyle (but a different colour).

That conversation is indeed really funny.

Questgiver: "I'm Milo Phipps, Strategic Information Service, former Senator, one-time governor of Dantooine. You do "confidential" work, don't you? You've probably heard about the separatists' base up in the volcano. Well, the Republic needs someone to do some work there. Confidentially."

Player: "What makes you think that's me, fatso?"

Questgiver: "Fatso! Do you know who I am? I am Milo Phipps! I was a Republic Senator for ten years I was governor of Dantooine!"

Player: "You clearly know how to throw your weight around."

I know it's mean, but it cracks me up every time.