Fight Naked Day! 2-25-12

Bracosius

Saturday 2-25-2012 shall be SWTOR first annual Fight Naked Day!

Tired of the Battlemaster holding you down? He isn't so tough without his armor...or is he? Tired of that new 50 complaining that if it wasn't for gear he would win every time...would he? Then lets finish this the prison way, Fighting Naked!

On Saturday, Feb 25th from noon until midnight fight in warzones naked. Remove all gear except your main and off hand weapon. Right down to your skivvies.

This is a way for the Battlemaster to prove he deserves his title and a way for the new guy to prove he doesn't.

This will settle it once and for all, is it gear or skill that wins the game.

Indeed you will get odd looks from your team mates when you first start to strip down, but let them know Hey! It's Fight Naked Day! Only cowards fight with thier clothes on!

If your opposition is geared up and roflstomps you, let em know, if thier so tough, take it off, it's Fight Naked Day!

So this Saturday drop the excuses, fight naked and let skill claim the day. What sounds cooler, "I am a Battlemaster and complete my daily in a half hour everyday" or "I fought naked for six hours and never lost a match."

So reply to show your support, or reply to let everyone know what a bad idea it is, either way we will stay on the front page. Fight Naked!

National Fight Naked Day

-brought to you by Brak & Brac enterprises.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about adrenals, stims, medpaks, relics, earpiece and most importantly, weapon? If everyone is naked, people with BM weapons and are biochem will have a much bigger advantage.

Keep weapons equipped, many classes require it to perform certain abilties. People with BM weapons will have some advantage, but it will be minimal. And really stims, medpaks, etc. are up to you. Fight Naked Day is about pride and skill, you do what you think is fair.

0% chance this happens but it would be great if it did

I am going to do it, but I see it ending one of three ways:

1. People laugh and join me, all have a good time.

2. People think I am an idiot for fighting naked and ignore it, hoping I don't land on there team when they re-que.

3. Same as #2 except I am also blacklisted and the first to experience a WZ vote out when the ability becomes available in the future.

Either way, it's just a game, we will see what happens.

sounds fun ... i don't want to be naked but will be fun ... tough i am sure that it will cause a new rage wave ...

omg nerf this class ... they killed me and were naked ... cry cry sob sob :)

You know I mean your character is naked right? You can wear whatever you want while playing. Figured I better just clarify this. :D

I definitly agree with your second statement, I am looking forward to OP naked class posts.