You broke OP's :( good bye till you fix them

DarkyTheTank

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We raided again today. We downed all the bosses. Surge nerf is fine, raiding was too easy anyway.

raid is for nooobs who dont have skill and need to go against npc to feel better isntead of players... sorry he is talking abuot serious pvp and not some pve... and obviously you cant call a class balanced by killing brainless npc

Edited by Labradoraki

I too can't play my scoundrel any more... the healing spec is terrible for, and the dps spec is just as bad. barely get 3500k crit on shoot first with relic/adrenals whereas on my focus guardian I get 5500 aoe crits with relic/adrenal, and have 2 gap closers, and guard, and taunts, and free 50% snares on no CD. No reason to flail about with a scoundrel anymore.

first nerf: dealable

second nerf: tolerable

Surge nerf: unplayable

later till you fix it

Exactly the same here. I had less than 150 surge when the surge nerf came out so I was not one of those people that stacked and abused surge. But the patch had an impact like night and day.

I was not complaining about our class before, but the surge nerf definitely broke it.

Exactly the same here. I had less than 150 surge when the surge nerf came out so I was not one of those people that stacked and abused surge. But the patch had an impact like night and day.

I was not complaining about our class before, but the surge nerf definitely broke it.

I agree, i didnt have much surge so i didnt expect any huge impact but when i show it after the patch i simply couldnt believe how much they nerfed it.... its ridiculous, made opeartives unplayble in competitive pvp...

ok since you ar enot able to find the obvious for youreself let me tell you, sniper and op were depending on surge a lot more than other classes... understand??

With this you tell everyone you are clueless.

Btw funny how the only ones complaining about their class all the time are OP player.

Operative DPS ia an AC that takes little to no skill to master + it's still the AC with Scoundrel that do the highest burst DPS.And still they complain....L2P.

The nerf was so big that u need to do one more hit to finish the target....

Nerf all the crying pls or the world ocean level will increase too much

Apparently you have never played this game. Let alone played an Op/Scoundrel.

So please get out of this thread. Thank you.

first nerf: dealable

second nerf: tolerable

Surge nerf: unplayable

later till you fix it

lol operatives are still dam good. just because they was super OP before and you was buzzing off it thinking you had skillz when it was all your OP class. now it got fairly fixed and your not super OP easy mode anymore and have to actualy learn to play your class you dont like it and are being mardy because you are just bad.

learn to play your class

thanks

so was assasins/shadows do you understand that also but you dont see them coming on here crying.

Operatives depend a LOT more on surge than assasins/shadows for one reason:

They have weaker sustained damage output AND a lot less survivability. So they really need to be able to take down opponents quickly. If they aren't able to do that they are just dead in the water.

Edited by Ich_Bin

With this you tell everyone you are clueless.

Btw funny how the only ones complaining about their class all the time are OP player.

Operative DPS ia an AC that takes little to no skill to master + it's still the AC with Scoundrel that do the highest burst DPS.And still they complain....L2P.

and yet all you bads still cry for them to get more nerfed so L2P to u also

Trooper Commando

so was assasins/shadows do you understand that also but you dont see them coming on here crying.

yep unlike assasins ops do not have

sprint

pull

knockdown

6 seconds of invicibility

and insanely good dmg mitigation

ops just have damage

that with the surge nerf is pretty much non existant

yep unlike assasins ops do not have

sprint

pull

knockdown

6 seconds of invicibility

and insanely good dmg mitigation

ops just have damage

that with the surge nerf is pretty much non existant

I wish my dps sin had a knockdown, besides the 2 second stealth opener, pull, 6 seconds of immunity, or good mitigation. Looks like you sampled abilities from different specs and classes(6 second 99% reduction is marauder/sent) and made a qq post.

Thanks for the morning laugh.

Operatives were never that strong in PVP. Only bad players ever thought they were.

Now operatives are rather useless. Get a marauder, powertech, jugg or sin instead, they're just better.

Yet bad players will stay bad and still complain about them, somehow.

Edited by Redmarx