Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we get a tentative list of items that are being worked on for patch 1.2 and may or may not actually make it in game? There have been a number of things mentioned in previous Q&A sessions it would be nice to have a condensed list. Thanks

I realy dont know what to say enymore but i think is a huge problem for many players that enjoy doing PVP.

Personaly im ranked 67 (68 very soon), i do mostly PVP atm and im having big and huge problem with BM drop rate. 45 BM bags, got 5 comendation only, so 9% drop rate (from suposed 25%).

I feel not only disapointed but frustrated because players form both faction with less ranks, wich are focused on PVE stuff have even more PVP gear then me wich i play PVP only. They have beter luck, cause i play more then they do and still have bad luck or im buged.

Are Devs intending to change the sistem drop so we can get the gear acordingly with our ranks?

Thanks. An answer is very important for many of us.

Will accuracy and it's uselessness in PVE ever be addressed. That is more so to say, why even without accuracy we don't miss enemies in PVE (since all abilities except basic attacks are 100% hit chance) yet just about all the high level PVE raid gear is loaded with accuracy on it. So is this an oversight on your part, or is there some hidden effect to accuracy that is not reported by the tool tip?

Currently there is only one raid tier - Rakata, everything else can be obtained without ever taking part in a raid.

Normal raids do not provide any better quality items than Flashpoints and Nightmare raids reward same quality as Hard Raids, leaving us with 2 grades of rewards (columi=flashpoints and normal raids, rakata=hard and nightmare raids).

Is there any initiative to change that?

Hi Bioware.

Do you have any plans on creating a looking for group, flaspoint and operations tool? I have heard alot of people being frustrated about that it takes alot if time to get groups together.........Do you have any plans in the future for such a tool?

So how about those SGRAs that you....

Nope, kidding. Don't give a damn about em.

Read sig please for the question I've been asking since about.. oh a week after you announced there was going to be space in the game. You have had a year and a half to figure out the answer so just answer it please.

Currently, Open World PvP is non existent on all planets expect Ilum.

A) Is this a concern for the development team ?

B) If so, what future plans, and incentives, can we expect down the road for players to engage in Open World PvP ?

C) Not just on Ilum, but across the entire galaxy ?

Edited by Darth__Carnal

Will Commendations be Shareable between Your characters?

I'm getting tired of my main character (doing warzones) but I love to do so on my alternative character... is there a chance I will be able to collect warzone commendations (or any other such as PvP, Fleet or planet) and share them with all my characters?

some servers are permanently Light, even on hot times, how and when do you plan to do something usefull to that? as a character transfer or server cluster? will we have to wait a lot more to play our classes with more activity competition?

You have announced that it would be possible to critically craft orange gear. Also it would be possible to move armoring with set bonus with it. Are you going to somehow improve set peices so people would not just get set pieces and place mods into orange gear with Augment socket?

There has been a large push in the community for promoting some memorable and remarkable NPC's as full time companions and romance interests, such as Thana Vesh and sergeant Jaxo to name a few. Is it in the works? If so, when can we expect it to be implemented?