To all those who yell "Don't make this like WoW!!1one"

Astron_

Can you think of other abilities they should have implemented instead of these?

Other than giving it different names and different styles I think there are only so many different skills available for a game like this. I mean, a taunt will always taunt...

Other than giving it different names and different styles I think there are only so many different skills available for a game like this. I mean, a taunt will always taunt...

yeah but still it doesnt mean you have to have a 90% copy of an WoW Warrior and name it Juggernaut. There could be more mix/matching etc.

Really ALOT of the mechanics are just the same. I can only speak for the juggernaut, didnt play the other classes that much.

yeah but still it doesnt mean you have to have a 90% copy of an WoW Warrior and name it Juggernaut. There could be more mix/matching etc.

Really ALOT of the mechanics are just the same. I can only speak for the juggernaut, didnt play the other classes that much.

But I think that's because of class balance. If they mixed up the archetypes of abilities differently who knows what would happen to class balance in an already not too well balanced pvp game.

I am struggling to see how an advanced class like the Jugga was ever going to have any abilities that weren't vaguely related to those in any games. Its pretty generic for the genre so I don't understand the point you are trying to make other than trying to make yourself look clever and failing?

Tanks need tank abilities?

Because WoW doesn't copy other games...

New Rogue ability in KungFu Panda 3: World of KungFu Panda.

Shroud of Concealment - Extend a cloak that wraps party and raid members within 20 yards in shadows, concealing them from sight. (5 min cooldown).

I am struggling to see how an advanced class like the Jugga was ever going to have any abilities that weren't vaguely related to those in any games. Its pretty generic for the genre so I don't understand the point you are trying to make other than trying to make yourself look clever and failing?

Tanks need tank abilities?

Hmm okay..

so that other online game has 4 different Tanks, SW Tor has 3.

they all feel pretty different. Yes - a taunt is a taunt is a taunt. But still: No. You simply dont have to clone the Warrior and name it Juggernaut.

Im not here for balancing and stuff but saying "theres no other way" is simply wrong. Even shown in SW:Tor as imho the Powertech and Assassin arent that clony.

Every single move feels like a Warrior..

Given then MoP talent update today gave me a good 6+ new spells i have not seen before yes i can.

While on my sorc i have exactly 0 new abilitys compared to that very game, even though this one is all new. Weak.

Hmm okay..

they all feel pretty different. Yes - a taunt is a taunt is a taunt. But still: No. You simply dont have to clone the Warrior and name it Juggernaut.

Im not here for balancing and stuff but saying "theres no other way" is simply wrong. Even shown in SW:Tor as imho the Powertech and Assassin arent that clony.

... Because the CLASS IS A WARRIOR!

This may be old, but the point is that "fanbois" whines and QQ and flames people who thinks about and idea that WoW has. Anything that exist in WoW is bad and must be striken down asap. This fanbois als cant see or understand that this game is actually a lot like WoW. Actually, it is a "old copy" of WoW in a new settings.

I dont mind that some skills are pure copies, I just hate fanbois sayig that this game is not WoW when in reality it is, just in an other setting, and old compered to today.

This may be old, but the point is that "fanbois" whines and QQ and flames people who thinks about and idea that WoW has. Anything that exist in WoW is bad and must be striken down asap. This fanbois als cant see or understand that this game is actually a lot like WoW. Actually, it is a "old copy" of WoW in a new settings.

I dont mind that some skills are pure copies, I just hate fanbois sayig that this game is not WoW when in reality it is, just in an other setting, and old compered to today.

I hope English is not your first language... If so thanks fro proving my thoughts that anyone who uses the term "fanboy" is an idiot.

Also I cant believe that the two Warrior classes have similar abilities!!! Shocker!

oh now that you mention it.. right. How could i be so dumb.. Bioware even states it in the name, so of course there was no other way than to make an exact copy.

Thank you!

You can only make a Warrior so many different times...

Exact copy? no, different wording, and they do different damage.

So exact copy? Nope.

EDIT:

Just to point out, some of these abilities are not even in the game anymore...

Your welcome.

Edited by darthdoll

The fun part is actually James Ohlens statement though. :D

Pretty sure those are taken out of context. He's talking about the leveling experience in the quote (in which you frequently jump four or five mobs at a time), and the person who made the photo put it next to instance shots.

The class comparison is spot on, but I'm pretty sure that quote is out of context.

Pretty sure those are taken out of context. He's talking about the leveling experience in the quote (in which you frequently jump four or five mobs at a time), and the person who made the photo put it next to instance shots.

The class comparison is spot on, but I'm pretty sure that quote is out of context.

They did leave out the abilities you get from trees, these are the basics of warriors, but when you troll you leave out information that could harm what you say.

You can only make a Warrior so many different times...

Exact copy? no, different wording, and they do different damage.

So exact copy? Nope.

EDIT:

Just to point out, some of these abilities are not even in the game anymore...

Your welcome.

Look @ him, guys!

He's raging!

So furious right now. Witness the Biodrone's reaction when faced with their leaders blatant ripping off of WoW.

Hmm okay..

Wait..... a sith warrior feels like a warrior?

Well, then the abilities are fine and doing what they are supposed to (most people expect a warrior archetype to feel a certain way, WoW or no WoW), I agree, playing a sith warrior feels like playing a warrior in most any other MMO (only in a more Sci-fi way) so they succeeded then.

Edited by WereMops