[GUIDE]So you want to know how to spec PVP doe

TheFknDon

Anni: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRrR0cGzZGhb.1

Rage: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bZGobZGbRrzbRdGR.1

Carnage: stop braindead

You don't need 100% pushback on force choke, stop using it at dumb times if you really think you need it, hilarious

Seeping wound >> phantom, stop thinking you need phantom.

Can take 2/2 def stance if you really wanna be that much of a sicko as rage up2 u

And you, you can thank me now.

now go murk all them fkn troopers what a fgt class

vote for sticky

Edited by TheFknDon

I would never use that anni spec, just sayin.

do not sticky

Edit to say that i might have come across like a douc** , its a fine spec i would just make minor adjustments, but then again it might just have to do with playstyle

Edited by Rife

Annihilation spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRr****zZhMMZh.1 (The talent tree could be bugged, it says 17/7/3 when I click on this link. It should be 31/7/3 with only Subjugation and Ferocity NOT talented)

You can change Malice with Narrowed Hatred if you want, but I prefer the 6% crit chance cuz I love the dot heals. (Malice talent combined with Juyo Mastery = almost every dot crits = epic health regen)

I also took the 30% AoE damage reduction cuz WZ's are an AoE fest for ranged classes, this talent keeps me alive. (30% AoE damage reduction is also a very nice talent for Operation bosses)

And Seeping Wound is one of the worst talents to take because we already got a slowing ability called "Crippling Slash" that slows the targets movement speed by 50% for 12 seconds instead of 6 seconds with your talented rupture !!!!, I prefer those 2 talent points in Phantom cuz that talent is what makes Annihilation spec so awesome. If u refuse to take Phantom, then srry but l2p your class.

Enraged Charge is a nice talent to have for annihilation, but I think you shouldn't be wasting 2 talent points for a talent if you also can learn to manage your rage.

Scoreboard (1.1.3 patch, solo que) : http://i41.tinypic.com/vg75v8.jpg

Edited by WokeSmeed

Annihilation spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRr****zZhMMZh.1 (The talent tree could be bugged, it says 17/7/3 when I click on this link. It should be 31/7/3 with only Subjugation and Ferocity NOT talented)

You can change Malice with Narrowed Hatred if you want, but I prefer the 6% crit chance cuz I love the dot heals. (Malice talent combined with Juyo Mastery = almost every dot crits = epic health regen)

I also took the 30% AoE damage reduction cuz WZ's are an AoE fest for ranged classes, this talent keeps me alive. (30% AoE damage reduction is also a very nice talent for Operation bosses)

And Seeping Wound is one of the worst talents to take because we already got a slowing ability called "Crippling Slash" that slows the targets movement speed by 50% for 12 seconds instead of 6 seconds with your talented rupture !!!!, I prefer those 2 talent points in Phantom cuz that talent is what makes Annihilation spec so awesome. If u refuse to take Phantom, then srry but l2p your class.

Enraged Charge is a nice talent to have for annihilation, but I think you shouldn't be wasting 2 talent points for a talent if you also can learn to manage your rage.

Scoreboard (1.1.3 patch, solo que) : http://i41.tinypic.com/vg75v8.jpg

Seeping wound does it's job just fine for the 2 rage you pay.

2 rage with a slow and something your'e going to be using quite a bit because it refreshes do to your vicious slash and annihilation hits is far better than spending 2 rage you don't need to spend and an extra global you don't need to blow.

Not getting enraged charge can hurt quite a bit. Jump(+4), Deadly saber in the air (-3), Battering assault (+6) [7 Points Here], Rupture -2, Annihilate (-4) but it needs 5 rage to go off. You can't do that without enraged charge.

Edited by Xerain

Seeping wound does it's job just fine for the 2 rage you pay.

2 rage with a slow and something your'e going to be using quite a bit because it refreshes do to your vicious slash and annihilation hits is far better than spending 2 rage you don't need to spend and an extra global you don't need to blow.

Not getting enraged charge can hurt quite a bit. Jump(+4), Deadly saber in the air (-3), Battering assault (+6) [7 Points Here], Rupture -2, Annihilate (-4) but it needs 5 rage to go off. You can't do that without enraged charge.

the problem with that is every other snare in game is 50% including yours...and the talented snare on rup only lasts 6s...you are delusional if you think you're going to have close to 100% uptime on this.

1) A properly written guide should be done in actual English without berating your audience by calling them "braindead" for wanting to spec Carnage. It's an extremely powerful spec if played right and is by no means useless. You might also want to explain why you choose certain talents over others.

The problem with "PvP Guides" is that certain filler talents - specifically Phantom and Seeping Wound - come down to personal preference and one is never consistently better 100% of the time. I for one prefer Seeping Wound as a secondary snare to allow myself time to build my DoTs up before using Rage on Crippling Slash. It's by no means supposed to be a replacement snare - it's supplemental.

2) Your specs are terrible.

Edited by Kibaken

the problem with that is every other snare in game is 50% including yours...and the talented snare on rup only lasts 6s...you are delusional if you think you're going to have close to 100% uptime on this.

no but you don't need 100% up time.

2) your specs are terrible.

qft.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRrRzfGzZhMM.1

Obligatory "IMO"

• Malice is not worth 3 points, you already get +15% crit from Juyo Mastery, another 6% isn't really going to impact the bottom line that much. Considering the uptime of bezerk and the fact that scream/smash are not often used...
  • Defensive roll is a must have for me, there is a ton of AOE in this game, especially in the shoebox warzones and it makes fighting FotM rage juggs a free kill.
  • Pulverize is definitely debatable and I've played with/without it, however if you can deal with the micromanagement it will give you double the uptime on rupture and with ani I find that I constantly have an excess amount of rage so I want more outlets to dump it.
  • People requiring enraged charge are doing something wrong. Charge (r3) > DS r0) > BA (r6) > Rupture (r4) | At this point you have 3 DS stacks + rupture, the vast majority of the time you have gotten 1 or more rage returned from Empowerment thus you can use Annihilate. Even in the very odd situation of not getting at least 1 rage return by this point just use an assault. One extra GCD for +2 rage, some damage and then Annihilate doesn't really change much especially when you consider how rare it is to not have gotten at least 1 rage back from Empowerment by the time the Rupture GCD expires.

Edited by getdownsb