Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

There is some quick minds here.

I know, it took me, like, whole tenths of a second to figure out he was being sarcastic. Maybe that comes from a generation of people who actually use exclamations like !!!11one!1 in all seriousness. I'm not sure.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People love to use this site to bash TOR so guess it is fair game to use it: http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

Take note of the Population change column. Significantly more +x.xx than -x.xx

While your at it do the 30 day graph of each server and please tell me all the servers that have grown in population over the last 30 day. I found 1 in the first 1 pages and it was a slight gain.

While your at it do the 30 day graph of each server and please tell me all the servers that have grown in population over the last 30 day. I found 1 in the first 1 pages and it was a slight gain.

The following is relevant to your post...

I don't think it is a legit source. That's my own opinion. It can't possibly display 100% accurate numbers

BUT

Haters love to use it as "proof" the game is dieing despite logic and reason. So I figure if you can't beat them... use the club they beat you with to beat them.

I notice my server is busier as well... I think some of the population growth is due to people leaving lower pop servers though.

if some is 90%+ then yes it would be some

Forgot the sight but it reported 8000 new US sales the last week. Thats why all the servers are bursting with new life now. A pathetic number of 8000 in week 7.

People love to use this site to bash TOR so guess it is fair game to use it: http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

Take note of the Population change column. Significantly more +x.xx than -x.xx

I have not seen that site. Thanks.

The over all population looks pretty flat since Jan 20 (the end of the pre-order/day 1 free month) with peaks on his scale right at 300 and valleys of 120.

Whats pathetic is that you are enjoying the game (right) and are on the forums arguing with us instead of playing the game or doing work at your job or something else

I was actually patching my game, but thanks for the advice, I will see you losers later and play my game

I was actually patching my game, but thanks for the advice, I will see you losers later and play my game

Yeah, I don't understand these people who don't like the game. If you don't like it, unsub and leave. Stop posting on the forums. Unless of course you are so delusional that you think you are somehow helping the devs make a better game. Or you are juvenile enough to want to prevent other people from enjoying the game. Or my currently working theory, you are employed by Blizzard to endlessly troll the forums.

I have not seen that site. Thanks.

The over all population looks pretty flat since Jan 20 (the end of the pre-order/day 1 free month) with peaks on his scale right at 300 and valleys of 120.

If it auctually counted player numbers i think we'd see better evidence. But this only counts what it says in server status. Its not exact numbers.

Not defending bioware or anything. Just stating some facts.

http://www.mmo-junkies.net/statistics/

I follow this site more imo.

Edited by Kelenae

Whats pathetic is that you are enjoying the game (right) and are on the forums arguing with us instead of playing the game or doing work at your job or something else

I have the ability to multi-task at work. :p

What's sad is when people claim to hate the game and are on the forums just to bash it.

Constructive criticism I get, but here just to say "This game sux" 100's of times is pathetic.

there are somewhere around 120 servers give or take 5 . (US only didnt count the EU ones )

thats a lot of servers so the growth which i have seen on the servers i play on are from people moving off low servers and from new people(ran into both type players)

but i think only bioware knows the real numbers on which is which;)

Edited by DarthPAWS

***, I logged on 10 mins after the servers came up and there where 10 people in the fleet, this game is dying!111oneoneone1!

in a word, you're an idiot ... think about what you just said, now take in to consideration what day of the week it is, the time it is, the fact that the servers JUST came back up and lets not forget that its a holiday ...

get a life ...

uh huh - we're making posts on the forum of a game we like and play.

You're making posts on a game you purportedly hate.

You don't see me logged onto Warhammer or Conans board complaining about server pop and that they need to do this and do that so I can play their game.

righhhhtttt, we're the pathetic ones. ooooo******kk

I hate to burst your bubble sport, but I have a strong feeling the population is in fact dropping. This game gets dry fast at level 50.

For you maybe :)

Try to get into an organized guild to do Ops , or maybe try some organized PvP,

the fact that some people dont do anything doesnt mean there isnt anything to do.

Commends like :

"past level 50 there is nothing to do"

or

"past Valor rank 60 there is nothing to do"

Are plain invalid, the game has plenty of things to do for all kind of players

Flashpoints, Warzones, Operations, Story lines to be explored (alts etc),

Galactic Trade (for those Auction House freaks :) )

This is just plain lying.

Haters gonna Hate. Thats how it rolls, just hope pandaria will come fast , so most of those guys will go and play pokemon with their pets.

Thats what u wanna do on max level ?

Hope SWTOR will never get to that point to fill players time.

Edited by Ruudo

what lil subs they have aren't even logging in their so bored

What jackhattery. I watched that video...one says she is all of level thirteen and put in a whole 15 hours.....yeah I guess she would think it was slow. Another 'reviewer' could care less about the story and just wanted to 'do stuff' Then get off the MMO and go play your pew pew FPS.

Now I am not a rah rah guy for SWTOR, but if you are trying to prove how lame the game is because of that video you are simply an idiot. Go play your FPS ya troll.