If You Could Speak To A SWTOR Developer Face-to-face for 30 Seconds...

StrikeOfLight

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

You could vote this thread a 5/5. People are not giving it a good rating. :(

I kept forgetting to vote lol. There will be alot of hate and bad blood in this sort of thread it is unavoidable.

Edited by Tuscad

After 300 milions spent in this game....

1 - Why we have a cluncky sloppy combat system that isn't reliable?

2 - Why we don't have an immersive RPG game from 2012, poor music, cloned NPC's, stactic wild life, no ambient sounds and a false sensation of choice in story?

3 - Why after almost 2 months of release date and 5 years of developement, we don't have a scalable UI? Why you guys still ******* at the global cooldown animation? Is it hard?

4 - Why simple crap like tab targeting is sloppy designed?

5 - Why do you guys suck so much?

6 - Can I have my money back?

Well said.

"Hey man, why your girlfriend was great but some guy ate her like I never did and did tons of damage to our marriage, we had a ton of potential. After all... it wasn't her fault."

I... uh...

Dude, I'm not happy with the game right now either. In real life, though, I would be polite. I wrote what I would probably say. I try to be friends with people, (even if they made a game that didn't match my expectations).

Why do you write something like this?:confused:

"Hey man, why my girlfriend was great but some guy ate her like I never did and did tons of damage to our marriage, we had a ton of potential. After all... it wasn't her fault."

This was completely uncalled for and far off point. What could possibly compel you to bring someones family into this?

After 300 milions spent in this game....

I would say, After 450 billion dollars spent on this game, I hope you have learned the lessons of previous MMOs

- Removing the danger from PvP generally turns PvP into a spawn gib fest.

- People do not like the loss of control over their characters, Please tone down the CC's and improve and LENGTHEN the time resolve takes to decay.

- Dont listen to 99% of the pure garbage and drivel spewed by the spoiled tards on the forums who have NO idea what it means to make an MMO or how one evolves.

- Buff other classes, stop nerfing. Nerfing is BAD. BAD. BAD. Nerfing upsets people, buffing makes them happy.

Whats going to be funny is that SWG will of had more players after its 1 year date than SWTOR will have.

What would you say then? Would you say SWTOR sucks more than SWG when that happens.

I wouldn't say anything (nor will I have to), because your claim is baseless and pointless conjecture. I played Galaxies at launch. It was awful. And this is coming from a huge Star Wars fan.

The fact is, most of you wouldn't say a damn thing negative to a Dev if you met him/her in person. Why? Because on these forums, you're anonymous. That gives you the "courage" to rant, rave, and puff out your chests in faux-rage all day long. In person, I'd be willing to wager that most of you couldn't drum up the courage to do/say much of anything.

Nevertheless, thanks for providing my afternoon entertainment. Monday drudgery at work can be such a drag.

Seriously dude, ignore the Star Wars fanboys, your game is absolute CRAP!!!! What did you spend all that money on? Drugs? Alcohol? Did you even do a BETA test? Seriously though, if the FPS issue was solved it would be an amazing game. But the Hero Engine will always hinder you, please slap the crap out of the moron that thought to use such a horrible engine. P.S. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Why isnt there any world pvp on every planet?

Why did you release so soon after we told you about ALL the problems you have right now in Beta?

Why arent there any 2012 mmo features in your game?

You were always very bold with all your past games, *** happened with this one were you copied a very old and dated game and didnt innovate a ****?

I realise i have fun just cause is Star Wars and i love Star Wars.

YOU SHOULD HAVE DEVELOP A FULL GAME; POLISHED WITH ALL TEXTURES; FULLY CUSTUMIZABLE EVERYTHING.

GET YOUR **** TOEGETHER BEFORE GW2 COMES OUT!!

I wouldn't say anything (nor will I have to), because your claim is baseless and pointless conjecture. I played Galaxies at launch. It was awful. And this is coming from a huge Star Wars fan.

The fact is, most of you wouldn't say a damn thing negative to a Dev if you met him/her in person. Why? Because on these forums, you're anonymous. That gives you the "courage" to rant, rave, and puff out your chests in faux-rage all day long. In person, I'd be willing to wager that most of you couldn't drum up the courage to do/say much of anything.

Nevertheless, thanks for providing my afternoon entertainment. Monday drudgery at work can be such a drag.

If some dev wants to meet with me face to face then I talk to him about the problems in the game. I would even do it over the internet so you fanboiz who suck up to them could see it. So its an open invitation to any dev.

They wont though because they dont care about anything but money and sure dont care about actually improving the game for the better but only if it makes money.