If You Could Speak To A SWTOR Developer Face-to-face for 30 Seconds...

StrikeOfLight

Really? That's news to me. I re-subbed cause people like you make this false claim. I played for 1 min before I knew they hadn't done ****.

Then its probably on your end because 1.1 alone doubled my FPS and made everything so much smoother and then every bug fix after that...I have no lag on my abilities now and everything is responsive...I also have no problem with the current GCD and I'm a marauder.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I resubbed to give it another chance to win me over. I hate the game worse now. I should have quit while I just disliked it. Now I can't stand it. I do not even log into the game anymore.

I honestly think you have never once logged in; you just post here.

Wow, these fanboys are honestly exhausting... You can prove beyond question that the DEV's basically looked at peoples expectations and said "**ck that!", but they still just won't stop. They keep spamming the same crap over and over again even though you have on countless occasions gave them examples, gave them proof, blah blah blah blah blah, but they just keep spouting the same crap!!

You want to know why we don't give you examples? Why we don't give you facts anymore? For the same reason you don't talk to a recording on the phone, because you're just going to say the same crap. I mean I'm trying to be nice, really I am, and I try to give constructive feedback... but honestly I'm just getting sick of all these fanboys that say "game's great, don't know what you're talking about!" like it solves all the games problems. If you like the game, I'm happy for you, really I am. But leave us alone who are not happy with it, us paying customers that just don't think we got our moneys worth, and want to try to help them give us our moneys worth. You have your opinion, let us have ours, sound fair?

Then its probably on your end because 1.1 alone doubled my FPS and made everything so much smoother and then every bug fix after that...I have no lag on my abilities now and everything is responsive...I also have no problem with the current GCD and I'm a marauder.

Gameplay lag =/= low FPS

My system is a beast, I don't have an FPS problem. (not that the game isn't poorly optimized and should have a much higher FPS.)

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

While this thread was created with good intentions, it has become entirely disruptive and not constructive.

We ask that everyone please ensure their posts on the forums are constructive, civil and respectful. While not everyone is going to agree on a topic, we do ask that you agree to disagree and do not engage in flame wars, trolling and other disruptive behavior.

If you feel someone is trolling, simply flag their post and do not reply to it or otherwise engage them. Replying to trolling only furthers the disruption in the thread.

We encourage everyone to please read the Rules Of Conduct in the forums.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of bugs or suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following threads in the interest of helping us keep feedback consolidated:

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!