For your $15 on Feb 21, you will receive __________

Edgecase

Since Rift has a level 20 trial I played it this weekend with my fiance who wanted to learn how to play a MMO. Man I forgot how polished that game was and now is. (At launch it was alot better then tor)

I have decided to not resub this month and am very much leaning towards giving Rift another chance if the fiance gets into it (she seemed to have a lot of fun this weekend)

Maybe 1.2 and the legacy system will bring me back but with the glaring lack of common features that should be there at launch i have just had enough. Just my opinion and not flaming anyone else. If you are enjoying it have fun.

This makes me really sad D: I had such high hopes for you TOR! You were my brother i loved you!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/bigdan12/normal_revengeofthesith_241.jpg

Ya i reupped there too . Well done game , hoping they announce an expansion soon.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are adding a chat filter in the next patch. Any text with LFG or LFM in fleet won't display. BW thinks this will help to keep the new instances "fresh". If players are able to find to groups, they are only going to expect more group content...

/sarcasm

I think dismissing Month 2 as insignificant would be a huge miscalculation. I've never played an MMO with such a substantial different between the leveling experience and the endgame experience.

SWTOR has, by far, the best leveling experience I've ever seen in an MMO.

SWTOR has, by far, the worst endgame experience I've ever seen in an MMO.

I think the Month 1 subcription numbers were in no way indicative of the long-term viability of this game. Most people were still in the middle of or just completing the leveling process, which is the strength of this game -- so strong numbers at that point make sense. However, more and more people are finishing the levelign process and making their way into the weakness of SWTOR. And I believe the subscription numbers will show that over the next month or two.

The sharp decline will happen. It's just going to take a couple months longer than most new MMOs because of SWTOR's very enjoyable leveling process.

I'm sure I'll get ripped, but my analysis is reasonable and, IMO, spot-on accurate.

You don't get to decide if your own argument/"analysis" is reasonable or accurate. It doesn't work that way.

Actually, for just $5 at Gamestop you can reserve TERA and get into all the beta tests guaranteed. That has more fun and content in it in just 2 days every 2 weeks until release than SWTOR does full-time at just 1/3rd the cost! lol.

OR, Just download RIFT for free and play it to 20. Gurantee you the second you play that for an hour you won't want to log back in to this steaming pile.

http://www.riftgame.com

A fantasy based game that REQUIRES you to aim, yeah no. When I want to play a FPS ill play BF3.

As far as rift is concerned,I have one word for it, Fantasy

I have ben playing Fantasy mmorpgs for 15 years combned with Dungons and Dragons papar and pencil table top at the same time. Ill always return here as this is NOT FANTASY.....thank god!!!

ADND 2nd Edtion FTW!!!

Edited by Darth_Grissom

For the ultra low price of $0.50 Cents a day! You too can play TOR.

Or cheaper...if you sub for longer.

Why do people draw attention to something that is nearly irrelevant? If you can't afford $15.00 a month you really shouldn't be playing an MMO. -- Just my opinion.

It's resub time for people on the monthly plan. What should they expect to see for their $15 in the 30 days between Feb 21 and Mar 22?

Keep in mind that 1.1.3 is scheduled for release on Feb 14, and a 1.1.4 is announced, so 1.2 certainly won't be hitting before the end of the month.

of course it wont'. we KNOW 1.2 is going to come out in march.

Hours of fun and entertainment for a lot cheaper than one trip to the movies...

I paid for 6 months so here for the long haul and really these posts every month are getting tiresome.. If you want to leave just leave .. if you want to stay just stay. Posting about it all the time gets bloody old quick.

Hours of fun and entertainment for a lot cheaper than one trip to the movies...

I paid for 6 months so here for the long haul and really these posts every month are getting tiresome.. If you want to leave just leave .. if you want to stay just stay. Posting about it all the time gets bloody old quick.

You say all that but yet you posted it.

If your tired of seeing all the post dont look at them. Do something else like play the game.

It's resub time for people on the monthly plan. What should they expect to see for their $15 in the 30 days between Feb 21 and Mar 22?

Keep in mind that 1.1.3 is scheduled for release on Feb 14, and a 1.1.4 is announced, so 1.2 certainly won't be hitting before the end of the month.

You will be able to log in to the game . Congratulation!

I will receive enjoyment of the game. It has its problems, but I see no reason to quit. Especially because glitches don't affect some of my favorite parts of this game :)

You should never expect anything more than access to the servers and the content currently in the game that you paid for. Anything else is extra. That way when they add new content in a non-expansion update you can feel like a giddy little school girl.