Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Mine is called Skillslol, because of the high skill cap and my personal prowess as an avid PVP player

2/10 Pretty lame name brotha. But that's just my opinion.

I tend to believe names are really important for a character. But that just might be the geek in me :p

With that said, I followed the path of Darth Sidious (sidious being a portion of insidious), so for my Dark Side Jugg Tank I went with:

Darth Fa'rious

Clearly, being that of Nefarious.

7/10,and not 10,cus it's not something i would use.+ i don't like apostrophe in names. ;)

i am kinda subjective that way.

Nyhlus(Sith Pureblood Juggernaut).

I usually use latin words or like in this case mutations of already existing names,but without reminding in a lame way where the name came from.I am almost sure i didn't fail with this one.

Edited by Kaedusz

7/10

Nyhlus(Sith Pureblood Juggernaut).

I usually use latin words or like in this case mutations of already existing names,but without reminding in a lame way where the name came from.I am almost sure i didn't fail with this one.

8/10 because it reminds me of a certain turian.

Aydeon.

because it reminds me of a certain turian.

Nice,one of the few people(actually the first) that realized the name is not actually from Darth Nihilus. /high five

(just wanted to point this out,continue with the name rating without minding this post)

Edited by Kaedusz

6/10

Mine is Mak'aria. Makaria is from Greek Mythology, she was the Goddess of Blessed Death, the daughter of Hades.

^ 9/10

I like it.

Darth Zansatsu Tomalok. Zansatsu is a Japanese word that can mean slaughter. Tomalok is an Reference to star trek next gen.

• 6 months later...

Lord Xnamos, Vengeance Juggernaut.

Give you a good 7/10 , sounds almost ancient Sith (creative) but it doesn't quite roll off the tounge, would work really well if your character is a sith pure blood!

Edited by Xnamos
Forgot to rate.

intresting name but id have no idea how pronounce it. still looks like a ****** name

8/10

my warriors name is Darth K'lari Vas'rayya

7/10

I like first name, surname not too much

Mine is Celestie (don't remember legacy name, something with lot x and z)

7/10

I like first name, surname not too much

Mine is Celestie (don't remember legacy name, something with lot x and z)

Ill give it a 6/10

While Celesti is cool because the definition in Italian is "Heavenly" it doesn't really fit well with the Sith. Primarily they have harsher sounding names. Darth Bane, Maul, Vader, Count Dooku, etc. Your name would more fit the Jedi.

My Juggs name is Lord Diomedes.

Edited by AGSThomas

7/10 - it pays homage to the setting feel, but has an earthly ring. Mine is a Marauder, Lady... Okay, Okay

Lord Becchino

(gravediggers during the Black Death, the most violent and fearless scum who would burry the dead along with outright banditry). My Legacy is Dur, but it is a Pub legacy, so I do not show it on this character. She's related to Durs by killing the one of the clan.

Edited by DomiSotto

8/10

Name seems to fit my mental image of a female marauder.

Mines Darth Vraal Atramentar (names blatantly stolen from some of my favorite fiction).

I give you a 7/10, because while the name doesn't sound Sith-y to me, it still sounds good, has a nice ring, and goes well with Star Wars.

Darth Pestilences (NOT plural. Pronounced pest-ill-en-ses)

At your service.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.