Incoming changes to global cooldown UI Blog Discussion

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't take long for the whine posts to show up, lol.

Whoever had 3 in the pool wins ;).

On a more serious note, seems to be hard to find much to complain about with this one -- options and lots of them.

Though how come it doesn't pay my bills!! I blame Lebron.

Maybe its just a testing character :) No need to set up fancy key bindings just to make a short video...

No, no you are thinking about this all wrong. This clearly shows that BW knows nothing about PvP and hates the Republic. Get with the program.

Edited by TheWeaver

No, no you are thinking about this all wrong. This clearly shows that BW knows nothing about PvP and hates the Republic. Get with the program.

Guess it didn't cross your mind that the clicking was to show which skill icon was actually used.

Not good enough. Where is the option to CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE GCD? Republic players play this game too, and a BLUE GCD over BLUE ICONS is BAD DESIGN - How hard is it to understand? Ones peripheral vision CAN'T TELL ANYTHING APART when everything in the corner of ones eye is a clusterf*** of the color BLUE. Edited by darthtoph

Sometimes backpedaling is useful :)

The only time backpedaling is ever useful is if you're a tank trying to position a boss into a tight corner or into a specific position on an edge of a platform. Backpedaling is slow. Strafing while turning with your mouse allows you to move at full run speed while still facing the target enough to attack.

Sure, these are great changes and it's definitely a good thing that you're listening to the community. However, all these UI preference changes would be for nothing if user UI preferences reset every time log in (or some times even when you change zones).

visibility of your bars is one of my top priorities as a player for optimizing my rotation. good look on that BW :)

please please PLEASE, make an option to only show whole numbers, therese not reason my graphics need to be taxed by counting 5.9, 5.8, 5.7, 5.6, etc.

not to say decimals shouldnt be included just for the love of god please dont make them mandatory.

Oh... When I saw the title I thought we would have numbers.

Graphics? Still? What is this? The 1920s? We're in 2012. C'mon, shape up. Do you see many watches with a hour and minute hand? No? It's all digital with numbers, yes?

Please. Stop fiddling with graphics. Take a hint from one of the most used addons from WoW. No one wants to play let-us-play-the-guessing-game, oh-how-many-seconds-before-this-ability-is-done-recharging.

We want numbers.

Overwhelmingly.

Numbers.

Make it even a option for those who do like a pretty dwindling graphic and play the guessing mini game but let others actually see how much time is left by a simple glance.

Please.

Did you even watch the movie? You should really look before you talk

It's good that BW is providing options for everyone to customize the look of ther cooldowns. I think this will be a good improvement for the game.

I myself much preferred the most recent change with the flashes and brighter colors, as did my husband. Of course I understand many weren't happy, and some were apparently being made sick, and that's not a good thing. In this way, everyone can have what they want, even if they find other things to complain about.

Good job!

Really? This is what bioware is working on? Such a waist of time NO ONE CARES about how the GCD looks. How bout instead you give us a ui we can move.

This x1,000

Seriously, with all the bugs and non-functional issues in the game at present, this is what you are using development time on ?? Really??

-Currently have 3 alts that I can't complete PVP Daily because it won't credit quest when I do win a wz (which on Rep side is some feat)

-I have to log on and off a dozen times to get Underworld Trading metal missions instead of the companion gifts that keep popping up in abundance.

-My target keeps changing in pvp and pve even with the auto-target enemy clicked off

-Companions constantly break cc targets (yes aoe is off, only single target)

-etc...

Need to recruit some people who actually play the game and have to deal with these type of things so that priorities can be established.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.