The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Start Merging Servers now.

Hylfnur

I have 50 ppl at peak times in Empire. My server republic is like pretty dead.

Playing Huttball 24/7 not fun.

Not able to make a group for HM or Ops daily. Just 1-2 black talons for a week.

I have month and a half left subscription.

If nothing gonna change, me and my mates gonna quit because there is no logical reason to pay for the game, when you constantly JUMP around in fleet, because theres nothing else to do, besides huttball ending after 120 seconds.

START

SERVER

MERGING

NOW

And I will be spamming emails to Frank Gibeau, Kristian Segerstrale or Peter Moore till some manager will realise that your OUTDATED policy will LOOSE the market share.

And I hope someone DDOS your effing sites.

Spoken like a true fanboy.

Tell someone to quit the game instead of agreeing that servers should be merged.

The way the OP is written makes me agree with the person you quoted though.

OMG YOU NO HAZ PROPER SERVER POPS, HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR 5 YEAR WORK

That's basically what he said and I'd rather have that guy quit in such a case.

I think some servers are hurting.. however I have noticed that my server and other servers have been a good bit higher here lately... Not to say a merger would help... but it may be faster to just pick a different server and start a new character. Worse comes to worse in a few months maybe you can transfer your other 50?

I really feel bad for the low pop guys but not sure they are going to see anything any faster than it would take to relevel in all honesty.

They are NOT going to merge servers a month in the release. We do not have a balance population/subscription curve yet.

They will not spend the time to merge the servers, only to have a massive subscription jump next month and have to split them.

Go to a higher population server if you must, but I bet you they will not even consider this until the summer.

If nothing gonna change, me and my mates gonna quit because there is no logical reason to pay for the game, when you constantly JUMP around in fleet, because theres nothing else to do, besides huttball ending after 120 seconds.

START

SERVER

MERGING

NOW

And I will be spamming emails to Frank Gibeau, Kristian Segerstrale or Peter Moore till some manager will realise that your OUTDATED policy will LOOSE the market share.

And I hope someone DDOS your effing sites.

maybe while your spammig those emails they will offer you to run the game becuase you know so much more about the whole game from your small little exp. on your server at the times you play compared to the other 100 or more servers running at the same time. so your mertics/stats are far better than what bioware has now on this topic.:p

Edited by DarthPAWS

Seems unlikely. Screenshots of all zones, at peak hours, with the time visible on the clock at the bottom, or I'm callin' BS.

Almost every server is Empire dominated in turns of how many players are on each faction. You'd probably just cause yourself to play more Huttball.

Wait, if you have "mates" then how come you can't find groups? "Mates" implies plural, so there should be at least three of you. Did yall all roll DPS? Or are you just trollin'? Either you have enough people that may potentially leave with you that you shouldn't be having issues finding teams, or you don't actually have a bunch of friends and it's an empty threat.

Not gonna happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You have two choices really.

Reroll or quit.

Again sorry but there aren't going to be any server mergers soon and you need only browse general forums to see why.

The taters are just waiting to pounce on something like server mergers as they are quite desperate for some type of evidence that the game is failing even though every piece of factual data has pointed to the contrary.

So while merging the lowest pop servers would be awesome and would help a lot of people out, you aren't going to see that happening for a while. Thank the taters.

You have friends on the server and you can't do hard modes because...?

Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Worst case scenario? They were all tools and rolled DPS, knowing full well the rest of their buddies were. Even then... respec? Level an alt?

But nah, let's merge the servers, despite the fact he apparently has "mates" he plays with regularly.

Spoken like a true fanboy.

Tell someone to quit the game instead of agreeing that servers should be merged.

Spoken like a true ... Well, I can't say cause someone's feeling might get hurt and then I get reported blah blah blah, but I am sure you get the idea ....

The OP hopes BW gets hit with a DOS, anything in his post is meaningless because of that, personally, I hope he quits also but for his own good. When someone starts wishing ill on a company because of a game, that person REALLY needs to go outside and get some fresh air ...

If they merge the servers what will happen to character names?

I have characters on different servers, and some of them have identical names... so if servers merge, what'll happen to different people who have the same name?

I have a feeling that this will cause another problem that the people who hate this game will complain about if the server merge was ever implemented

Right right right,

you are so wise and brilliant,

I'm working adult with thing called "life" like resposibilities and ppl to take care.

So I want a game to play, have fun, stress out, not to midnlessly jump around.

I dont have so much spare time to reroll, it allready took me a bit longer than other 50s. In the first week i rolled my server that was very heavy to heavy after midnight. Week later it is light. Thank you bioware for misinformation concerning my time investment.

No logic for paying for that ****. There are ppl who were naive too much and bought 6 months subscription. They do qq "why i were so stupid" "why da **** i trusted them" and so on.

And my mates are adults too, so they dont spend so much time ingame like trolls trying to compromise my arguments with pointing one quote that they do not fully understand.

If your life is get out from bed, log in, log out, go sleep that you have nothing to do in this thread.

Server merges are needed, and if bioware fails again. it will loose the market. So i hope ppl who are responsbile in EA for BW will take action.

If You dont agree with me, G T F O and do something productive because your lack of ability to think abstract is really boring.

Edited by Hylfnur

The OP hopes BW gets hit with a DOS, anything in his post is meaningless because of that, personally, I hope he quits also but for his own good. When someone starts wishing ill on a company because of a game, that person REALLY needs to go outside and get some fresh air ...

And I really AGREE with you.

But realize one thing, corporations and organisations never listen "the community", despite what they say. They do MANAGE communities, to make them do goals for corporation itself.

UNTIL community will start causing problems. Otherwise, there wouldnt be any protests in the world, ppl would not be going on strikes etc.

Oh, and FFS it's

LOSE not loose.

Thank you!

My English skills for not native speaker are now richer!

Your input will be rewarded, NOT.

Edited by Hylfnur

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server mergers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!