do you plan on refunding me for your down time? well?

RakeHoxven

seriously very pissed off here. You have like half the week in downtime. Why can't you get your **** together? It is like as if you are creating a game while selling it at the same time. Very annoying that I am paying you to be offline. Refund me part of my subscription if I can't play for half the week in patchtimes.

Hrm Let's see then...

15.99 A Month

15.99/30

.53 per day

.53/24 hours per day

.022 cents/hour

.022 cents/hour x (4) hours

you'd get a little under a penny back.

that is not good mathematics.

Purchase a monthly pass. Have 3-4 days a week available to play the game. OH **** 3 OF THOSE 4 DAYS PATCHING. thanks

Edited by RakeHoxven

that is not good mathematics.

Purchase a monthly pass. Have 3-4 days a week available to play the game. OH **** 3 OF THOSE 4 DAYS PATCHING. thanks

That is your problem, not BioWare's. The monthly sub doesn't take into consideration every individual's schedule.

So in your reality a day is only 4 hours long?

is a day in traffic only 2 hours long? ya, rush hour. patching at 3am east is patching a lot earlier in other timezones.

and if they are going to patch, then do it once per week instead of 2-3 times per week.

Edited by RakeHoxven

This game was released before it was ready, due tothe publishers pressure to meet a holiday release date.

Excessive patching is going to be absolutely necessary at least until March, which was the release date the dev team was aiming for.

If I were really as unsatisfied as you seem to be, I would just unsub, and resub in march/april. You'd be a much happier campier, as I suspect patches will have stabilized somewhat by then.

Until then, I'd suggest find a hobby. Like haberdashery.

Edited by wesmarshall

this thread is crying for the sake of it.

welcome to the world of new MMOs. Patches happen. The servers are down when people are typically sleeping, and not for anywhere near as long as many other games I've played.

The irony is that people ***** when the servers come down for a patch, but then would ***** if things weren't getting fixed fast enough.

There is no pleasing these people.

is a day in traffic only 2 hours long? ya, rush hour. patching at 3am east is patching a lot earlier in other timezones.

and if they are going to patch, then do it once per week instead of 2-3 times per week.

Serously, an american complaining about patching times?!!?

Really?!!?

This games patching schedule is designed to suit you all down to the damn ground.

3AM EST - 7AM EST : How does it get any better than that?!!?

Try living in Europe before you even dare open your mouth to complain!

Unbelievable

Edited by defiantlegacy

valid points however..Why cant they wait to implement all these patchs on regular schedueled down times? because imo its pretty lame what they are doing now with 3 to 4 times a week.

this is a pretty important hotfix. I honestly doubt that they would be patching at all if it weren't such a serious issue.

valid points however..Why cant they wait to implement all these patchs on regular schedueled down times? because imo its pretty lame what they are doing now with 3 to 4 times a week.

My guess would be...because the regular scheduled downtimes are already planned out, as to what they are going to do, since they are scheduled in advanced.

Serously, an american complaining about patching times?!!?

Really?!!?

This games patching schedule is designed to suit you all down to the damn ground.

Try living in Europe before you even dare open your mouth to complain!

Unbelievable

I agree, when I read the OP's post I figured he was in europe, but if he's in eastern timezone then he needs to DIAF.

Sometimes things come up that need to be fixed faster- which is generally what the emergency patches address. Big exploits for one.

To be fair It's in the tos that servers may not be available all the time.

Don't like it? Unsub stop paying them that precious 15$,

Also that math is completely correct, your idea that by patching for 4 hours a whole days worth of availability is gone is crazy.

It's a new mmo even more established mmos can have multiple maontenances in a week if the issue is big enough.

seriously very pissed off here. You have like half the week in downtime. Why can't you get your **** together? It is like as if you are creating a game while selling it at the same time. Very annoying that I am paying you to be offline. Refund me part of my subscription if I can't play for half the week in patchtimes.

*Cough*

AVOIDING A BIG, HUGE /DUCK here

But..

Small Claims..

Edited by Opapanax