Congratulations Bioware, you drove my entire guild away!

Rawtlol

This game was not even close to be release ready, and its becoming more apparent each day. Your staff is composed of some of the worst game designers that have ever stunk up the industry (whose *********** bright idea was it to bring in warhammer and aoc teams?), while simultaneously also employing the absolute worst CSR in any game.

You then bring out patch after patch (with obviously no testing - hell, how could they test endgame patches in a 2 day pTR span when you dont even have a *********** character copy?) and each one does nothing more than add more confusion and bugs. Gameplay at 50 is a complete lethargic joke.

You somehow forget to even include the most fundamental of things that release with any MMO, such as UI flexibility and macros (and dont give me the 'they are adding it in patch 1.2 - have you seen the *********** 'ui scaling'? its one slider bar that adjusts everything....).

Do you not understand that endgame is broken for just about everyone?

Either way, 6 years of waiting, 3 DDEs and a collectors edition bought, and an entire guild of 75 people driven away.

I can no longer sit idly by waiting for fixes that 'might' fix things, but only end up 'most likely' *********** **** up more.

Goodbye and good riddance - please don't ever attempt another MMO - you're simply not cut out for it.

Didn't read, I didnt have to. I'm sure its just another QQ-fest.

However after reading the first sentence, I'd like to chime in and say even with bugs, the release was much, much better than most MMO's have experienced.

Oh yeah. Bye.

Edited by MattieP

I agree with the OP, the "Star Wars" title is only going to keep this game going for so long they need to actually test patches before they push them to live servers.

Hints why Illum daily/weekly is broken right now. The kills you get on the planet are not counting towards the quest...

The game is imperfect, but playable and fine.

If a mistake was really made, it was simply that BioWare didn't seem to realize that for a sizeable and vocal portion of the MMO playerbase (but certainly not all) - everything between Level 1 and Max level is considered a time sink and that the game "starts" at Max level.

Bioware concentrated their efforts on the play that happens between 1 and 50. The storylines, the journey.

@ the OP, your concerns are a matter of perspective. Players who haven't even hit 50 on one character yet will not be able to empathize with any of your problems.

This game was not even close to be release ready, and its becoming more apparent each day. Your staff is composed of some of the worst game designers that have ever stunk up the industry (whose *********** bright idea was it to bring in warhammer and aoc teams?), while simultaneously also employing the absolute worst CSR in any game.

The game was most certainly release ready...MMOs don't release perfect. They release pretty rough and you fix them from release. This is the same with EVERY MMO out there. They all have pretty nasty glitches and play catchup the first couple months

You then bring out patch after patch (with obviously no testing - hell, how could they test endgame patches in a 2 day pTR span when you dont even have a *********** character copy?) and each one does nothing more than add more confusion and bugs. Gameplay at 50 is a complete lethargic joke.

Character Copy is something that will come. That is a lot of coding that they have to do. its not a simple matter of Copy/paste like some people think it is and honestly, I'm glad they didn't get it going during Beta. it wasn't priority and I'm sure they have a team working on it now...Also, they do test patches internally and have them on the PTR. Testing will go smoother when there is a Character Copy....That other Game didn't have it at launch and hell, a lot of MMOs I've played haven't had it at launch.

You somehow forget to even include the most fundamental of things that release with any MMO, such as UI flexibility and macros (and dont give me the 'they are adding it in patch 1.2 - have you seen the *********** 'ui scaling'? its one slider bar that adjusts everything....).

Because that can't change between now and then right? What they showed us is absolutely what's going to be in the game.

Don't speak for everyone. It doesn't end well.

Either way, 6 years of waiting, 3 DDEs and a collectors edition bought, and an entire guild of 75 people driven away.

Sounds to me like you overhyped the everliving hell out of this. I came in expecting to hate it honestly and I'm loving it...My guild is loving it.

I can no longer sit idly by waiting for fixes that 'might' fix things, but only end up 'most likely' *********** **** up more.

Goodbye and good riddance - please don't ever attempt another MMO - you're simply not cut out for it.

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord Split ya.

You don't know how to create a cohesive argument without being abrasive about it and you obviously don't know how MMOs work.

The game is getting better every patch. I'm having no issues and when I do, I bug report them. I suggest you do the same instead of just complaining about them. Things would get done sooner if people properly filled out bug reports.

Didn't read, I didnt have to. I'm sure its just another QQ-fest.

However after reading the first sentence, I'd like to chime in and say even with bugs, the release was much, much better than most MMO's have experienced.

Oh yeah. Bye.

I would rather have a ****** launch. Not be able to login for the first week than have a bug ridden game.

Guilds die all the time. The fact that your guild wasn't strong enough to last 2 months looks like your problem not Bioware's.

It doesn't sound like the guild splintered and everyone is still playing but in different guilds now. Sounds more like they all stopped playing SW for various reasons.

That, in my opinion, is an ominous sign for this game. But, I could be wrong about that and 75 people in one guild could all be wrong about how great this game is and how BW is doing at fixing things.

I couldn't care less if it fails (It wont, they wont allow it to, too much investment) My main concern is it isn't good enough for Star Wars, and especially for the KotOR legacy... so if this has bad press (It has) it will bode ill for future Star Wars Merchandise. Sad

BUT but 1.7 million!!! :rolleyes:

Hello everyone!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here:

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestions and encourage you to continue your discussion there.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!