Proof that BioWare dont care about Hardcore Gamers at all!

Vessi

Did NM EV some Hours ago and we got this new nice title duno might have been buged before. The Infernal , how to get this is to do Speed run under 2H NM -_-

2H what a **** we clear that **** in 30-40mins and u give us a speed run Title under 2H

Give some title u can be Proud of doing!! and be bit hard well i know the bosses aren't hard at all. give like none die in the raid or just speed run under 30mins

Edited by Vessi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did NM EV some Hours ago and we got this new nice title duno might have been buged before. The Infernal , how to get this is to do Speed run under 2H NM -_-

2H what a **** we clear that **** in 30-40mins and u give us a speed run Title under 2H

Give some title u can be Proud of doing!! and be bit hard well i know the bosses aren't hard at all. give like none die in the raid or just speed run under 30mins

Is it...is it asking for money? Cause I don't have any but I don't want any trouble, mister.

I'll give it a shot.

"I did Nightmare EV some hours ago and, upon completion, we received a nice, new title, which, I don't know, may have been bugged before. This title is "The Infernal" and one receives it by doing a "speed run" or, to explain, make this nightmare run in under two hours. I am unimpressed.

"We cleared this run in 30-40 minutes and you think two hours is an appropriate time limit for which to grant this title?

"Please give us a title of which we can be proud, one which is difficult to attain! The Bosses in this run aren't even that difficult. Perhaps a title granted for no one dying on the run, or lowering the time limit of the speed run to 30 minutes would be more appropriate."

That's my best guess.

How do you know that's the only title given for speed runs...perhaps you haven't cleared it fast enough. In other words...you're not hardcore enough for the hardcore title...

LOL

cant see much faster EV NM within 30mins ?

KP take like 40 min

:(

I'll give it a shot.

"I did Nightmare EV some hours ago and, upon completion, we received a nice, new title, which, I don't know, may have been bugged before. This title is "The Infernal" and one receives it by doing a "speed run" or, to explain, make this nightmare run in under two hours. I am unimpressed.

"We cleared this run in 30-40 minutes and you think two hours is an appropriate time limit for which to grant this title?

"Please give us a title of which we can be proud, one which is difficult to attain! The Bosses in this run aren't even that difficult. Perhaps a title granted for no one dying on the run, or lowering the time limit of the speed run to 30 minutes would be more appropriate."

That's my best guess.

That was brilliant. Are you a professional translator or just doing this as a hobby?

From trying to make head or tails out of this, I don't see why Bioware *should* care about "Hardcore" gamers.

Or at least they should care as much as "Hardcore" gamers care about grammar, spelling, and moving out of mom's basement.

I'll give it a shot.

That's my best guess.

**** one dude made it 5/5 + o-O

From trying to make head or tails out of this, I don't see why Bioware *should* care about "Hardcore" gamers.

Or at least they should care as much as "Hardcore" gamers care about grammar, spelling, and moving out of mom's basement.

Or i just made it so bad that ppl can QQ about that for like 4 pages?

Wrong.

*cough* ====>

Hardcore:

adjective

unswervingly committed; uncompromising; dedicated: a hard-core segregationist.

pruriently explicit; graphically depicted

being so without apparent change or remedy; chronic: hard-core inflation; hard-core unemployment.

Gamer:

noun

a person who plays games, especially computer or video games.

For reference:

Game(s):

noun

an amusement or pastime: children's games.

the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.

a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

Oxymoron:

a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

Soooo, not wrong. Not if you use the same english I do anyways.

I think Bioware cares about hardcore gamers in roughly the same proportion to the amount of revenue they bring in.

I.e., < 10%

Since when does hardcore players 15 bucks not the same as your 15 bucks?

Edited by Notannos
rude

GG Bioware! I don't give a Rats about the hardcore crowd either! :D Whiny sods they are..:p