The 700k dmg and beyond thread!

swtorjesper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I've never even seen ANYONE get 700k damage.

Without even looking at that... gunna guess...

Either Sniper or Sorcerer. Hmm...

Sorcerer.

EDIT: Wow, Bounty Hunter. Way off. GOGO Tracer Missile!

Edited by McVade

look at all the sorcerers!

Yeah, they should fix that exploit in PvP where sorcerers use one buff to deplete their HP and then simply heal it back up. Results in really huge contribution amounts and I'm not sure but I think it even counts the damage. Regardless it's about as useful and commendable as afking and should be rewarded about the same. Much grats on 700k+, OP.

I can't wait for troopers and BH's to be nerfed like hell. They are so awfully easy to play, heavy armour, ranged dps, cc and can heal if specced for heals. It's so ****in stupid BW made this class as it is now. BH and Trooper are easily the most OP class in the game right now. People complain abour sorc's, go play a BH and laugh your *** off at how easy and oped theses classes are.

I laugh at peeps that actually think they are skilled playing this BS class.

FLAME ON!

Here is a relevant thread for you: Did 800k damage in a wz from some powertech.

832k is my personal record

awesome however its pretty obvious that all you did was to aoe the whole warzone, here's something more accurate with pretty much only single target dps http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9041/screenshot2012012501082.jpg 72 kills 670k dmg

Here is a relevant thread for you: Did 800k damage in a wz from some powertech.

832k is my personal record

That is insane. 833k. My record is 635k on huttball, which might make it more worth it.

http://i.imgur.com/DE3Zx.jpg

I'm gonna get that 700k one time as well!

Edit: Maybe more impressive is the 750k healing on the opposite team! :D

Edited by Stranden

awesome however its pretty obvious that all you did was to aoe the whole warzone, here's something more accurate with pretty much only single target dps http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9041/screenshot2012012501082.jpg 72 kills 670k dmg

Exactly, but if you have played enough matches then you also know that it does not happen very often that you can aoe continually so much. It is merely just the highest number I have gotten so far. It has nothing to do with skill, if anything it is about luck.

So from this thread and associated pictures I am learning.

Super High DPS Means

Your team loses

GG.

Yeah I've seen that in almost every thread pertaining to really high damage scores on Voidstar. It's not a coincidence.

Edited by Rogmar

I dont get it why there are houndreds of kills in this game round but almost nobody died :confused::o

The K/D rate is odd

Kills mean you did any damage to them. So if 8 people do damage while killing someone, then theres 8 kills recorded, and only 1 death.

This seems to be broken then, when i just hit someone and get a kill reward for it..

Probably because in 15 minutes, 25 killing blows would be pretty much impossible. Also- why shouldn't healers get credit for kills? They already get garbage medals, why remove two of their possible medals?