Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Petition: REMOVE THE NEED TO WIN FOR PVP QUESTS

Derity

This is my Number 1, most annoying thing I hate about this game.

I feel like I am forced to do the daily PVP quests as the rewards are so good, but I hate the fact that you have to win matches to get it.

Why is my participation alone not enough. It should be changed to Warzone Matches Played. Some days it can take over 5 hours to get 3 wins. Not everyone has a premade PVP team.

I have played some days and my team has lost easily 10 games in a row. I usually finish in the top 3 players in each game but my participation means nothing because if the team doesnt win, the rewards *********** suck.

Please change this it's so annoying.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a republic player that hates the imp advantages and obvious favortisum, I still say no.

While it is more difficult for us Rebs to win now, it will make us all better in the long run and then it will be time for some Pay Back.

Just win baby!

No.

The purpose of the warzone is to win.

If you can't come together as a team to accomplish victory, you deserve nothing in defeat.

Except for the fact that half the time the win doesn't even count because of a bug that they can't figure out how to fix.

No.

The purpose of the warzone is to win.

If you can't come together as a team to accomplish victory, you deserve nothing in defeat.

You already get a bonus for winning, why do you need the quest to be a bonus too.

Some of us don't wanna sit around playing warzones for 10 hours a day.

Edited by Derity

I feel like I am forced to do the daily PVP quests as the rewards are so good, but I hate the fact that you have to win matches to get it.

Why is my participation alone not enough. It should be changed to Warzone Matches Played. Some days it can take over 5 hours to get 3 wins. Not everyone has a premade PVP team.

I have played some days and my team has lost easily 10 games in a row. I usually finish in the top 3 players in each game but my participation means nothing because if the team doesnt win, the rewards *********** suck.

I would agree, but make it 6 games total or 3 wins... That way the incentive to win is still there, but for those of us that have really really bad luck getting the three wins in an evening arent out of luck.

Why would it be a joke? Some people have jobs, they really do. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to get 9 wins and have only 2 count, and this DOES happen. In fact today I've had to just give up after 5 wins and only 2 counting. Turns my goddamn daily into a *********** weekly. This game is soooo well on it's way to free to play.

so you want a participation trophy? Has to be a troll.

What is the world coming to. "I lost 10 games in a row i demand my reward".

But honestly id be ok with the daily being play 10 matches(to keep people playing)

But if OP thinks the daily should be play in 3 warzone matches and get a bag for the best gear in the game... That is pretty lol.

Sorry but to get the best stuff in the game the fastest participation alone should not be enough. Neither should RNG but that is another thread.

the intent on the daily is to get you to play and reward you for winning. It is not there so in 15-20 min you can get a free reward.

Edited by goxwerd

so you want a participation trophy? Has to be a troll.

What is the world coming to. "I lost 10 games in a row i demand my reward".

But honestly id be ok with the daily being play 10 matches(to keep people playing)

But if OP thinks the daily should be play in 3 warzone matches and get a bag for the best gear in the game... That is pretty lol.

Sorry but to get the best stuff in the game the fastest participation alone should not be enough. Neither should RNG but that is another thread.

the intent on the daily is to get you to play and reward you for winning. It is not there so in 15-20 min you can get a free reward.

Not to mention that "other" game, but it also gave rewards to those that lost the bg. There was just more incentives or rewards offered to the winner. This is no different. And I have had 1 or more wins in a row not count toward the total daily or weekly.

I can agree with this, IF they have it an option 10 games OR 3 wins so that if you get into a funk you can still get your gear but its gonna still be slower than winning. Ya know? Cause there are some nights I que up 3 times and get 3 wins and others where I que up all night long and if i am lucky get one win

Yup, they need to change it. The PvE daily takes a whooping 20 minutes running HM BT. The minimum it takes to finish the PvP daily is about an hour with 3 straight lucky wins.

Just make it 6-8 games which is a minimum of 2 hours+.. I mean seriously, I think that is pretty fair for doing a daily. You can finish EV in about the same time and do the weekly. Plus this would keep people in a losing game or people who q into a losing game.

Right now when I join a 5-0 huttball game and there is 7 minutes left, I leave immediately. The time investment for reward in pvp versus pve is extremely skewed in pve favor, why pvpers want to keep it this way is beyond me especially considering columni/rataka can rival pvp gear.

I'd like to see something like 'need 9 points to complete daily- win is 3 points, loss is 1 point'.

I don't mind the win 3 games... but right now, I'm winning a dozen games and 2 are counting. If losses had a chance to count too- maybe if I won six games and lost 20, I could get the equivalent of 9 total losses.

Or, they could fix the WZ not counting bug.

Not to mention that "other" game, but it also gave rewards to those that lost the bg. There was just more incentives or rewards offered to the winner. This is no different. And I have had 1 or more wins in a row not count toward the total daily or weekly.

Did you forget about the valor, commendations, and credits you get for losing?

Did you forget about the valor, commendations, and credits you get for losing?

I wouldn't mind seeing it changed to win X amount of commendations instead of winning X number of games.

The thing that I would worry about is smaller pop servers with longer queues will have a harder time trying to get 3 wins a day. When people have full time jobs and families this becomes even more difficult to do. Luckily for me I play on Swiftsure which has good PvP all the time, but not all servers have that going for them.

Perhaps we could get cross server queueing in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.